Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
As soon as I saw that it was the team that made XIV that did this, I already knew what was up. The team that made XIV also made one of the top 3 single player Final Fantasy games, XII. This shyt gonna be a gem bruh.

So of the purported rumours from YouTube have got me very excited if half of what they are saying is true then this will be the best final fantasy game in years.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Character designs are buns.

Would've really prefered that they had went a IX direction. At least have some non human no fassy boyband looking niccas ffs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
closer to release that might change, when more gameplay is revealed as well as reviews etc...

I’m praying it has some of the charm and sense of adventure of XII

The button mashy combat is kind of scaring me. I’m not sure why people hate the gambit system. It was the perfect turn based combat system with so much room to customize.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m praying it has some of the charm and sense of adventure of XII

The button mashy combat is kind of scaring me. I’m not sure why people hate the gambit system. It was the perfect turn based combat system with so much room to customize.

The combat looks dope to me, it’s understandable why they have switched things up. A fun combat system with a great story and variety in magic and summons will make this game great.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The combat looks dope to me, it’s understandable why they have switched things up. A fun combat system with a great story and variety in magic and summons will make this game great.

I’m actually in the minority of people who loved 15’s combat so if it’s fun it’s fun. I just hope it’s not just like devil may cry/bayonetta of controlling one character and doing combos the whole game

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m actually in the minority of people who loved 15’s combat so if it’s fun it’s fun. I just hope it’s not just like devil may cry/bayonetta of controlling one character and doing combos the whole game

Hopefully it is party based like 7 remake, in the trailer the main character has people at his camp fire so hopefully part members.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope square enix can reclaim some of their final fantasy dignity with this game. It’s been way too many duds in a row in the mainline final fantasy series.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I hope square enix can reclaim some of their final fantasy dignity with this game. It’s been way too many duds in a row in the mainline final fantasy series.

13 was meh, 15 was ass. 12 was dope to me though highly underrated game for how many games stole gameplay elements from it and ran with they ideas.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
13 was meh, 15 was ass. 12 was dope to me though highly underrated game for how many games stole gameplay elements from it and ran with they ideas.
Is the 13 trilogy worth playing? I love how the games look, but I do not like turn-based combat.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

12 is one of my favorites.

But since 13 and it’s sequels and 15, its been pretty bad and thats over the course of the past two console generations already