Final Fantasy XIV

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
AV Is slow xp. DD you go in pull, kill exit, rinse repeat. Chain bonus you're getting over 3k per kill.
Idk maybe it just felt better but all my jobs are at level 50 with a ilvl of atlest 85 or so. Most my jobs were 50 before they made Dungeons the better options for gaining exp.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I admit I am horrible at this game but I never knew I was until someone called me out in a party. I would always just spam enemies with fire 1 or fire 3 then when my MP is down spam blizzard until it refilled. I always thought there was nothing more to it till dude called me out and I read online. Now I do fire 2 or 3 depending on how many enemies till I run out of MP, transpose, Blizzard 3 till I can transpose again then back to fire. And now I make use of my raging strikes, and 2 other spells I had in my hot bar but never really used. There really is an art to using each class in dungeons.

Can't believe PSN is down I wanna fukin play
Golden Rotation is starting with a blizzard III>Thunder II> depending your mp use Fire III until you have just enough mp to use to use Blizaed III again then repeat wait til you master Double Flares then shyts is golden.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Yeah, rotations are key. I didn't realize that until I figured out the pugilist rotation that gives you greased lightning. Everyone plays a certain role, and has to be played a certain way.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Yeah, rotations are key. I didn't realize that until I figured out the pugilist rotation that gives you greased lightning. Everyone plays a certain role, and has to be played a certain way.

I didn't know dragoons had sucha. Complex rotation but I'm too deep in the game now

Daps
Reppin
I admit I am horrible at this game but I never knew I was until someone called me out in a party. I would always just spam enemies with fire 1 or fire 3 then when my MP is down spam blizzard until it refilled. I always thought there was nothing more to it till dude called me out and I read online. Now I do fire 2 or 3 depending on how many enemies till I run out of MP, transpose, Blizzard 3 till I can transpose again then back to fire. And now I make use of my raging strikes, and 2 other spells I had in my hot bar but never really used. There really is an art to using each class in dungeons.

Can't believe PSN is down I wanna fukin play

I never play MMOs and it's funny how dead serious people are in this during dungeons...I hit an enemy with a knockback spell and immediately got called out by the tank. My bad breh... :patrice:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I never play MMOs and it's funny how dead serious people are in this during dungeons...I hit an enemy with a knockback spell and immediately got called out by the tank. My bad breh... :patrice:

Before I learned some lingo I got called out hard by the tank one time. He kept telling me to LB the boss as soon as we start I'm just like what the fukk is LB? :heh:

Some tanks are straight a$$holes tho. I'm always down to help or give tips to someone new to a dungeon. Thank god I got into a really helpful FC. These dudes have upped my game

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Before I learned some lingo I got called out hard by the tank one time. He kept telling me to LB the boss as soon as we start I'm just like what the fukk is LB? :heh:

Some tanks are straight a$$holes tho. I'm always down to help or give tips to someone new to a dungeon. Thank god I got into a really helpful FC. These dudes have upped my game

Hey I see this a lot what the fukk does LB mean??

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Hey I see this a lot what the fukk does LB mean??

Limit break. It's under actions and u can assign it to one of the hot bars. U notice the limit break gauge above the party list when your in a dungeon? When it fills up u can do a special attack that does a lot of damage (from a dps atleast. Idk what it does for tank and healer). But only 1 person can use it then it has to fill up again.

Daps
Reppin

I'm a dikk healer cause I go in the dungeons to grind levels and I got dudes just speed rushing it to avoid enemies...I always turn back and draw them out. :patrice: Last night some guys were like "where the hell did those come from?" :dwillhuh:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Oh and with limit break. 1 bar is for 4 player parties. 2 bars is for 8 player parties. And 3 bars is for the 24 I think

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Wtf is a limit break plz explain
its a skill that you build up in the gold bars above the party unit frames on the left side of the screen. its a special attack that does alot of dmg, a large heal, or an increase in defense depending on who activates it.