Final Fantasy XIV

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I was in the Stone Vigil with my MNK (thank god I don't have to do that dungeon until ninja) and our tank kept dying on the first boss. Which is absurd considering the only mechanic is don't stand in front of him.

Finally, I threw on Featherfoot, Bloodbath, Keen Flurry and Foresight and proceeded to kite the hell outa that boy....

3 commendations of course :win:
to this day that gold magiteck mount is the best one lets MF know you the truth.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I was in the Stone Vigil with my MNK (thank god I don't have to do that dungeon until ninja) and our tank kept dying on the first boss. Which is absurd considering the only mechanic is don't stand in front of him.

Finally, I threw on Featherfoot, Bloodbath, Keen Flurry and Foresight and proceeded to kite the hell outa that boy....

3 commendations of course :win:

We were in dzemael darkhold. Tank was talking bout he was playing on his laptop on a road trip. Lagging the whole damn dungeon. It's hard trying to tank and dps from the front cause the dragoon has to be behind/flank.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
to this day that gold magiteck mount is the best one lets MF know you the truth.

I'm partial to my Choco, simply because thats been my nikka since day one, since closed beta. :to:

We were in dzemael darkhold. Tank was talking bout he was playing on his laptop on a road trip. Lagging the whole damn dungeon. It's hard trying to tank and dps from the front cause the dragoon has to be behind/flank.

A good tank will know that and not move. One thing I hate about the earlier dungeons (post 30) is that the tanks are all moving around like fukking fire ants and fukking up people's rotations.

I literally had one PLD tell me "You have to move when i'm moving because I'm the tank and i'm the leader....and DRG only needs to hit from the side. "

:beli:

This nikka only had one job above 35 and that was the PLD he was playing

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I'm partial to my Choco, simply because thats been my nikka since day one, since closed beta. :to:

A good tank will know that and not move. One thing I hate about the earlier dungeons (post 30) is that the tanks are all moving around like fukking fire ants and fukking up people's rotations.

I literally had one PLD tell me "You have to move when i'm moving because I'm the tank and i'm the leader....and DRG only needs to hit from the side. "

:beli:

This nikka only had one job above 35 and that was the PLD he was playing
He wont get far end game somebody gonna get his mind right.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Had a tank one time who would pull like 10 enemies at once then blame us when he died. And he wouldn't even mark them :why:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Had a tank one time who would pull like 10 enemies at once then blame us when he died. And he wouldn't even mark them :why:
when yall start doing the hard mode dungeons pulling a lot of mobs normal without marking them the healer just has to be on point. Ima try and post a run in a few of me being one of the expert roulettes

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

when yall start doing the hard mode dungeons pulling a lot of mobs normal without marking them the healer just has to be on point. Ima try and post a run in a few of me being one of the expert roulettes

Yeah, in AK, Wanderer's Palace, and Brayflox HM, pulling up to 15 mobs is common just because Tanks are so powerful by then. A good WHM/PLD team can make the first pull in WP with litle to no damage.

Endgame is murder on healers and (Sometimes) tanks man...

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Yeah, in AK, Wanderer's Palace, and Brayflox HM, pulling up to 15 mobs is common just because Tanks are so powerful by then. A good WHM/PLD team can make the first pull in WP with litle to no damage.

Endgame is murder on healers and (Sometimes) tanks man...
I couldn't main tank, to much stress that's why when I run shyt I always give the player commendation to them.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk a good drg is busy as hell to pull off their rotation consist of all of their move pool, but nin about to require max combos to pull off. I main a brd that blm is so damn easy :pachaha:

The Goat coli char

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2255556/

When yall ready to really do it we need to pick a server and start a fc, and static some of the end game content will have yall hot when you cant beat it with a pug group.
GOAT COLI? Lol don't make me post my guy.