Final Fantasy XIV

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
yo im about to get back into the game since its free atm

are warrior tanks still second class to paladins like they were at launch? :sadcam:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Holy fukk he was facing like 50 dudes at once and his health barely dipped was he cheating ?
nah them runs are gold if you have dps spam aoe's a good healer and a decent tank them runs are a1 for exp I still prefer AV runs for exp more then anything tho each mob giving 2k exp.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
If you all plan on doing a coli fc then hit the gawd jerry up and lets do it right by buying a real fc house and all not one of them small joints. I have around 21 mil, so if I switch servers I would have to find something of good value to buy and sale to make my money back on that server.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
That level 45 dragoon quest gives you all the armor except the chest piece :noah: now I gotta wait till 50

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah them runs are gold if you have dps spam aoe's a good healer and a decent tank them runs are a1 for exp I still prefer AV runs for exp more then anything tho each mob giving 2k exp.
AV Is slow xp. DD you go in pull, kill exit, rinse repeat. Chain bonus you're getting over 3k per kill.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
It takes a couple hours to go from level 44-50
FFXIV: ARR Dzemael Darkhold EXP Speed run:

Well damn. Makes me want to take my Warrior back in the lab and work on my tanking. His healer did a great job monitoring his HP in all that chaos.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Haha I've been doing that temple a lot these past few days

I hate it if you don't have a good party. You always have that one guy that gets us wiped at the first boss because he isn't paying attention to when doom is casted. Or doesn't know about the bees

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I hate it if you don't have a good party. You always have that one guy that gets us wiped at the first boss because he isn't paying attention to when doom is casted. Or doesn't know about the bees

I admit I am horrible at this game but I never knew I was until someone called me out in a party. I would always just spam enemies with fire 1 or fire 3 then when my MP is down spam blizzard until it refilled. I always thought there was nothing more to it till dude called me out and I read online. Now I do fire 2 or 3 depending on how many enemies till I run out of MP, transpose, Blizzard 3 till I can transpose again then back to fire. And now I make use of my raging strikes, and 2 other spells I had in my hot bar but never really used. There really is an art to using each class in dungeons.

Can't believe PSN is down I wanna fukin play