Final Fantasy XIV

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Wtf is a limit break plz explain
Lb are used at special times during a fight they have to be built up, and can only be used once until you have to build it back up, their are three types of limit breaks Damage/Healing/Defense With a full three bar lb a healer class or a bard can bring dead parties members back to life. As far as damage goes the melee lb is far stronger then the blm/smn lb and often times the drg/mnk are the main lb users. In some cases very rare the tank can use a lb which increases the parties defense.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Finally hit lvl 40. Is it true that the game starts once you hit 50?

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Said fukk it and started a new character on Faerie, there's not enough people on Jenova...what server is everyone on?

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Said fukk it and started a new character on Faerie, there's not enough people on Jenova...what server is everyone on?

I'm on Jenova. Just hit level 50 and beat the main story over the weekend. Just starting the end game stuff

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Monk is so damn busy, on Dragoon and Warrior I can do a run damn near in my sleep...I have to pay so much attention to not lose stacks.

Oh and also when you get to lvl 50, you get a EXP bonus to any job you level after that. So get those cross class abilities guys. A MNK or BRD with no Blood For Blood is wack.

Daps
Reppin
Got my White Mage up to level 45 now and just got Holy :blessed:

these last 5 levels gonna be a drag even with the duty roulette FATE grinds :lupe:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Monk is so damn busy, on Dragoon and Warrior I can do a run damn near in my sleep...I have to pay so much attention to not lose stacks.

Oh and also when you get to lvl 50, you get a EXP bonus to any job you level after that. So get those cross class abilities guys. A MNK or BRD with no Blood For Blood is wack.
idk a good drg is busy as hell to pull off their rotation consist of all of their move pool, but nin about to require max combos to pull off. I main a brd that blm is so damn easy :pachaha:

The Goat coli char

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2255556/

When yall ready to really do it we need to pick a server and start a fc, and static some of the end game content will have yall hot when you cant beat it with a pug group.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
idk a good drg is busy as hell to pull off their rotation consist of all of their move pool, but nin about to require max combos to pull off. I main a brd that blm is so damn easy :pachaha:

The Goat coli char

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2255556/

When yall ready to really do it we need to pick a server and start a fc, and static some of the end game content will have yall hot when you cant beat it with a pug group.

Oh shyt you on gilgamesh!? :gladbron: send a nikka a request "Prince Klari"

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Was doing a dungeon last night and the tank lagged out during the final boss fight. So I had to tank and dps with my dragoon. Somehow we pulled it off :wow:. 3 man squad. Really we couldn't have done it without the healer dude was going hard.

I was in the Stone Vigil with my MNK (thank god I don't have to do that dungeon until ninja) and our tank kept dying on the first boss. Which is absurd considering the only mechanic is don't stand in front of him.

Finally, I threw on Featherfoot, Bloodbath, Keen Flurry and Foresight and proceeded to kite the hell outa that boy....

3 commendations of course :win: