Final Fantasy XIV

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I finally got my chocobo last night!

@Plexxx as far as I know u unlock your first mount at 20 and I think you can have jobs starting at lvl 15. I'm prolly not gonna pick up a job until level 30-40 just my preference.

I use this site as my main reference for my class here's the page u should use http://www.ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-a-realm-reborn-lancer/

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Around what level do you unlock jobs and mounts? And any advice as to which job would be best for a lancer?

I finally got my chocobo last night!

@Plexxx as far as I know u unlock your first mount at 20 and I think you can have jobs starting at lvl 15. I'm prolly not gonna pick up a job until level 30-40 just my preference.

I use this site as my main reference for my class here's the page u should use http://www.ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-a-realm-reborn-lancer/

Jobs unlock at lvl 30 and mounts at lvl 20. But to get a Job (which you will NEED to do) you have to get 15 in a secondary class (which takes virtually no time). For Dragoon you need 30 Lancer and 15 Marauder. Stuff like that theres a billion guides for this. But i suggest taking whatever secondary class your job needs to max level as well for cross class abilities.

I downed King Moggle Mog Extreme last night with one party...it was dope we all went in fresh and it took us maybe an hour to get the mechanics totally down. By far the most fun I have had tanking.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Jobs unlock at lvl 30 and mounts at lvl 20. But to get a Job (which you will NEED to do) you have to get 15 in a secondary class (which takes virtually no time). For Dragoon you need 30 Lancer and 15 Marauder. Stuff like that theres a billion guides for this. But i suggest taking whatever secondary class your job needs to max level as well for cross class abilities.

I downed King Moggle Mog Extreme last night with one party...it was dope we all went in fresh and it took us maybe an hour to get the mechanics totally down. By far the most fun I have had tanking.

How do I get Marauder?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
How do I get Marauder?

Go to Limsa Lominsa, and go to a place called the Coral Tower, on the upper decks it'll have "Marauder's Guild" on it on the map.

Also, explore the classes, I never thought i would like Warrior but i actually have more fun on that than Dragoon. I'm just a better damage dealer than tank.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
anyone know how i get the secondary class as "archer"??

im lvl 28 so i wanna lvl archer to 15 to become black mage helppp

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Just join the archers guild and equip the bow

I know that but I needed the location of it I looked it up online already. Only got to lvl 29 so I still haven't worked on archer yet I'm having trouble finding good area to level I had a good spot for a lil while then I died and forgot where it was :/

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm level 50 monk got my item level to 90 and I'm trying to get to 110 soon.