Final Fantasy XIV

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Can y'all reccomend a good beginners guide or PDF guide for me on how to lvl my class best and shyt? And what server y'all on my game come today don't kno what time

I read that patch 2.4 is gunna have rogue nd ninja class that's sick wish I could do that now. And 2.2 made warrior n paladin role x7 and gave them special mounts cuz of lack of tanks wtf I usually fuk with blk Mage but is it better to b tank ? Mage usually sux at pvp.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Can y'all reccomend a good beginners guide or PDF guide for me on how to lvl my class best and shyt? And what server y'all on my game come today don't kno what time

I read that patch 2.4 is gunna have rogue nd ninja class that's sick wish I could do that now. And 2.2 made warrior n paladin role x7 and gave them special mounts cuz of lack of tanks wtf I usually fuk with blk Mage but is it better to b tank ? Mage usually sux at pvp.

Real shyt this is a game i did with NO guides at all, its really all explained in the game pretty well. I would checkout some of the Wiki's on how to level your classes and what not. I'd also wait to lvl the new classes because EVERYONE is gonna be leveling them so mages and tanks are gonna have a REALLY easy time finding low level parties.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I'm playing now I tried to get on Gilgamesh but didn't let me pick it so I joined the adamantoise server.

I just got to Uldah so I'm about to start playing I didn't like the opening scene with no voice acting I hope the whole game ain't like that. Visually this is amazing tho

Edit: not cool no voice acting I'll have to get use to this..I always watch movies at night with subs on to not disturb wifey but I don't usually game like dat

Last edited:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Haven't had time to play this at all. I used to play FFXI all the time, but my life is too hectic to put in the time.

Sucks getting old. :sadcam:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Damn there was like 5 ppl on the server last night idk if it's cuz I'm in low level area or cuz It was 4am... Hope it's more packed weekend nights

Y'all need to come thru my hood and get it poppin @|r|e|a|d| (Adamantoise)

Last edited:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Aight I made an alt last nite got to like lvl 4 b4 the power went out due to t-storms.

I doubt i'll be on tonite but im getting it in this weekend look me up T'Challa

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on Exodus server playing on pc. I hope when I switch to ps4 I don't have any problems.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Damn there was like 5 ppl on the server last night idk if it's cuz I'm in low level area or cuz It was 4am... Hope it's more packed weekend nights

Y'all need to come thru my hood and get it poppin @|r|e|a|d| (Adamantoise)

You shouda hit Gilgamesh its the most populated NA server and the official Reddit server. With the entry level account you can make 1 person per server so if you aren't too far ahead i would suggest makeing a new toon on a more populated server.