Final Fantasy XIV

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I see nikkas on eBay selling the shyt for 10$ And 15$ but they say the code is used are they talking bout the 30 day trial code or is there an actual code u need to play the game

Yeah the disc is just the initial install. If that code is gone you still can't get into the game...which s why the discs are so cheap....just get the digital boy and leave it on over night and the DL will be done by the time you wake up or sooner.

I'm also taking a mental break from it cuz i just started a new job so i'm getting my schedule right. Once i do that i'll prolly be on more regularly.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I need a job bad as fukk :snoop:

I'm bout to order this off amazon with next day shipping (33$)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is fun. I like better than just about every next gen game I played so far. The monthly fee is because you're constantly getting content on a dedicated server. You get what you pay for.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
This shyt gotta take up a LOT of your time tho like for y'all to get to lvl 50 (lvl cap I'm assuming), esp with multiple chars, you can't really hace time to play any other game can u??

Not neceserislly a bad thing since I'm only planning on buying the last of us (end of July) and then not another game till gta (October/nov)

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
To be elite at the game or even good at the game honestly will require a lot of time once you reach end game a lot of fights are intense so you will need hang other games up. As far as time to get jobs to 50 go I have all classes to level 50 with their relic weapons my blm has his artimis staff. I have max fame with the sylph and amoji tribe but im on a break t6-9 has broken my moral.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm on this shyt right now. Guess I'm not on the same server as yall tho

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This shyt gotta take up a LOT of your time tho like for y'all to get to lvl 50 (lvl cap I'm assuming), esp with multiple chars, you can't really hace time to play any other game can u??

Not neceserislly a bad thing since I'm only planning on buying the last of us (end of July) and then not another game till gta (October/nov)
not really, getting to 50 is the easy part. Its the endgame fights and Crystal Tower fukkery that stretch the game. I got my Warrior to 50 in like 3 weeks of semi-grinding. Its the crafting classes that CAN be time consuming if you dont have the gil to buy all your mats. I took half a mill and funded GSM and CRP.

To be elite at the game or even good at the game honestly will require a lot of time once you reach end game a lot of fights are intense so you will need hang other games up. As far as time to get jobs to 50 go I have all classes to level 50 with their relic weapons my blm has his artimis staff. I have max fame with the sylph and amoji tribe but im on a break t6-9 has broken my moral.

Breh, i'm the same way with Titan extreme right now...nikkas are so incompetent at pattern recognition that i havent found a good team since my FC fell apart. :snoop: and don't get me started on t5. I'll run CLEAN on my dragoon during conflags AND divebombs and OF COURSE some twat smn or tank forgets to get gather the snakes or screws up twisters and we freaking die...

:to:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should i get a psp to remote play at work? Just for crafting... Or maybe i can just bring my big ass laptop in..

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Had it for a month. cool im at level 22.
but i ain't playing it no more the trial was enough for me. nice game but nah man.
Plus I ain't giving my cash to SE after the bullshyt they pulling(FFXV, Type 0 not on the vita and shyt)

and oh yeah I really don't have time to play games like this anymore.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
not really, getting to 50 is the easy part. Its the endgame fights and Crystal Tower fukkery that stretch the game. I got my Warrior to 50 in like 3 weeks of semi-grinding. Its the crafting classes that CAN be time consuming if you dont have the gil to buy all your mats. I took half a mill and funded GSM and CRP.

Breh, i'm the same way with Titan extreme right now...nikkas are so incompetent at pattern recognition that i havent found a good team since my FC fell apart. :snoop: and don't get me started on t5. I'll run CLEAN on my dragoon during conflags AND divebombs and OF COURSE some twat smn or tank forgets to get gather the snakes or screws up twisters and we freaking die...

:to:
My son Titan fight has given me so many head aches I beat him once and never ran it again.. Garuda and Ifrit I dont mind. Niggs struggling to beat Titan hm still :mjlol: I refuse to pug on that game.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My son Titan fight has given me so many head aches I beat him once and never ran it again.. Garuda and Ifrit I dont mind. Niggs struggling to beat Titan hm still :mjlol: I refuse to pug on that game.

Fam, Garuda is so damn easy it makes my stomach hurt. I tried to Pug it for the lulz and the damn tank didn't know not to face her at the part....HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET TO 50? :mindblown:

should i get a psp to remote play at work? Just for crafting... Or maybe i can just bring my big ass laptop in..

I hear the Vita is perfect for crafting.