Final Fantasy XIV

Daps
I've been at the beginning of Shadow Bringers for months now. Every time I renew my sub I just end up leveling another class and ignoring the MQ...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I started playing again a couple weeks back. First time in 9 years. Got my ninja to 50, looking to run as Astrologian but need to unlock some main story quest first.
Man, I'm really enjoying AST right now.

I hope they don't change it too much.

Sounds crazy, but I honestly prefer playing this game on controller.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'm really enjoying AST right now.

I hope they don't change it too much.

Sounds crazy, but I honestly prefer playing this game on controller.

It was designed from the jump to be played on controller. Much of the playerbase in 2.0 was on PS3 when it relaunched. Over time more PC players came in. I've got DRG, SGE and GBE to max level. And all of those are WAY better on sticks than keyboard.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been playing on and off since like the PS3 days then it was ps4 and now ps5
Did a lot of progress during the pandemic months back in 2020 with the god fukking awful quests before Heavensward :beli: which kinda put me off after I’ve went through it
But everytime they had a free play day for people who had subs I jumped back in like this week.
Finishing up Heavensward rn and yeah :wow:
And apparently it gets even better afterwards but my 4 days finish like tomorrow and it will go on pause probably again. But its getting even more fun maybe I’ll get another 30 day sub soon

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finished Heavensward
:banderas: Knights of the Round summon from FF7 :banderas:
Taking a break before I take upon the post Heavensward quests before the next expansions I just saw its like 44 of em :russ: yeah maybe I’ll play later this yr or before nvm took on and completed the 3.1 quests shyts fun good thing I took advantage with the easter break to do all this lol

Been a pugilist/Monk since then maybe I should take another job
Perhaps Samurai? :lupe:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn my subscription done but I kept on doing the Heavenswards quests yesterday
This nikka Emmanellain
:mjlol:
what a fukk up he gave the order to off this conspirator bytch like this in public like an idiot and actually got my character pissed the fukk off with his whinning:russ:

fukk I’m hooked :damn:
The story fully lit and its a way better change from that fukking snoozefest in between the base game story and heavensward.

I also learned that I could’ve paid to skip all that to get to Heavensward on god if I had known back then I would’ve done it :beli:

Water

Pro
Daps
Damn my subscription done but I kept on doing the Heavenswards quests yesterday
This nikka Emmanellain
:mjlol:
what a fukk up he gave the order to off this conspirator bytch like this in public like an idiot and actually got my character pissed the fukk off with his whinning:russ:

fukk I’m hooked :damn:
The story fully lit and its a way better change from that fukking snoozefest in between the base game story and heavensward.

I also learned that I could’ve paid to skip all that to get to Heavensward on god if I had known back then I would’ve done it :beli:
Heavensward is just :blessed: . I wish I could play this game for the first time again. Im just sitting here waiting for 7.0 :mjcry:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
How many of y’all play this? Let my sub run out about a year ago after finishing the last expansion. Never got into raids or high level content unfortunately :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
image.png