Final Fantasy XIV

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Yup. AST in this game really enjoyable job to play, actually my main.

NIN in this game though definitely insane and the numbers it puts up :wow:

Fight can be looking rough then you see them get that Raiton ready, drop that nuke and watch the enemy's health drop :merchant:

Then it got all those other tricks up it's sleeve.

Early SMN was also another really enjoyable one.
I really like the high apm needed for ninja.

The only problem is after a long break…I ain’t played since shadowbringer dropped….is relearning the damn class everytime I go back to the game.

shyt was damn near impossible last time and I couldn’t keep up with raids:sadcam:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really like the high apm needed for ninja.

The only problem is after a long break…I ain’t played since shadowbringer dropped….is relearning the damn class everytime I go back to the game.

shyt was damn near impossible last time and I couldn’t keep up with raids:sadcam:
Same thing happens to me when I take a break from this game as well with those jobs - got to build up the muscle memory again.

That's the downside of them choosing these jobs: they're real fun to play when you finally get it down but getting up to speed can take a while.

Other jobs like Bard seem real simple and you can just flow with it: watch for the proc/some effect, hit these abilities then go back to playing your personal style.

Last edited:
Daps
Same thing happens to me when I take a break from this game as well with those jobs - got to build up the muscle memory again.

That's the downside of them play: real fun to play when you finally get it down but getting up to speed can take a while.

Other jobs like Bard seem real simple and you can just flow with it: watch for the proc/some effect then hit these abilities then go back to playing your style.
It's going to be a pain when I get back into the game after this long break and try to play tank.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's going to be a pain when I get back into the game after this long break and try to play tank.
Yeah tank seems real tough because of the added responsibility and general tanking rules/crowd control.

At least for healers if you can heal your party, even a busier healer like AST, you've done a great job. AST and WHM for example you can stay completely reactive healing and people will still give you a commendation even if you're not DPSing or assisting the party in any other way.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

I almost copped a 30 day pass a few days ago which would’ve been too much for me 14 days is perfect :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finished Heavenswards and the post Heavenswards quests :wow:
Onto the next expansion probably will finish it next yr maybe