Final Fantasy XIV

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The numbers for this game when Xbox have this leading into the next expansion are gonna be HUGE

also, Xbox is really about to have FF14 & WOW on console :ehh:

In a year or two it’s Boutta be the go to console for RPG’s and MMO’s

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
The numbers for this game when Xbox have this leading into the next expansion are gonna be HUGE

also, Xbox is really about to have FF14 & WOW on console :ehh:

In a year or two it’s Boutta be the go to console for RPG’s and MMO’s
This!

Hell at this point the only thing my PS5 is good for is SF6. I'm kinda wishing I bought it for Xbox now :francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This!

Hell at this point the only thing my PS5 is good for is SF6. I'm kinda wishing I bought it for Xbox now :francis:
Nah they’re not catching Sony with the big AAA story driven games, which are the games I enjoy the most, but if that’s not your thing then I can see Xbox’s looking a lot more desirable now than only 6 months ago

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nah they’re not catching Sony with the big AAA story driven games, which are the games I enjoy the most, but if that’s not your thing then I can see Xbox’s looking a lot more desirable now than only 6 months ago

Phil giving that all or nothing push for the Xbox. If shyt doesn't pan out, then no one can it wasn't tried.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Here's a glimpse at just some of the fresh content to look forward to:

• Journey to the New World, Tural, and its capital, Tuliyollal
  • Explore new areas, including the mountainous Urqopacha and the forest of Yak T'el
  • New Allied Tribes, including the diminutive Pelupelu who wear distinctive masks and inhabit Urqopacha
  • Level Cap increase from 90 to 100
  • Multiple New Jobs
  • Core Battle Content including FATEs, Hunts, Treasure Hunts and Sidequests
  • New Dungeons
  • New Threats, including Valigarmanda
  • Duty Support Update
  • New Gear and Recipes
  • Expansive New Lifestyle Content
  • New Variant Dungeons, Alliance Raid, 8-Player Raid and Ultimate Raid
  • PvP Update
  • Ongoing Content Updates, including a Blue Mage Update, Inconceivably Further Hildibrand Adventures, New Plans for Deep Dungeons and a Gold Saucer Update
Click to shrink...

First major graphical update and an even further expanded free trial​

As if that wasn't enough, Yoshida also revealed the game's first major graphical update will be arriving alongside the expansion, bringing significant improvements to both character and world visuals. The update is planned to improve screen-wide aesthetic appeal, with higher-resolution textures and shadows, and improved materials qualities. We're excited to share a closer look at this in future!
And on top of that, there's an Even Further Expanded Free Trial on the way. With the launch of Patch 6.5 later this year, our third expansion Stormblood (and in fact all through Patch 4.58) will be joining the Free Trial, meaning newcomers can venture all the way up to level 70 and try out the Red Mage and Samurai jobs, still with no limit on playtime.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
True…my personal opinions aside. It is what it is :yeshrug:
Game is phenomenal.

No idea I'd enjoy being a healer as much as I am.

Carrying a team messing up is a great feeling.
Astrologian and Ninja are legitimately two of the best mmo classes I’ve ever played :whew:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
True…my personal opinions aside. It is what it is :yeshrug:

Astrologian and Ninja are legitimately two of the best mmo classes I’ve ever played :whew:
Yup. AST in this game really enjoyable job to play, actually my main.

NIN in this game though definitely insane and the numbers it puts up :wow:

Fight can be looking rough then you see them get that Raiton ready, drop that nuke and watch the enemy's health drop :merchant:

Then it got all those other tricks up it's sleeve.

Early SMN was also another really enjoyable one.

Last edited: