Final Fantasy XIV

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Does this still have a monthly subscription?
Yeah but you get a month free when you first buy it. It's on sale rn due to the new expansion announcement. The subscription fee is worth it you get more than your money's worth in entertainment and you can cancel whenever.

I'd get the game time cards instead of subscription if you plan to play off and on

Edit: it's also free to play for the first so many levels

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Yeah but you get a month free when you first buy it. It's on sale rn due to the new expansion announcement. The subscription fee is worth it you get more than your money's worth in entertainment and you can cancel whenever.

I'd get the game time cards instead of subscription if you plan to play off and on

Edit: it's also free to play for the first so many levels
1-60 free is a good deal :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I tried one of the free months or weeks a year or so ago and something felt off about it.

I remember 11 being so much fun when i first got it but then again the whole online MMORPG thing on console was still new at the time. There was just something bout this combat and the layout of the central hub areas that just felt off to me. I’m sure maybe the game gets better later on but who even has the time

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
the complete edition is on sale, i never played an MMO before ,D2 probably the closest to that:mjlol: do u bruhs recommend it? how long would it take on average to beat the base game to get into the expansion stuff?

Am about to beat FF7 so i need a good rpg/FF to keep me going

Daps
Ff14 is straight...been playing it off and on for the past 4-5 years but I recently picked up elder scrolls online and I’m feeling it so far. Decent quest, a lot of exploration, and not the best combat system but definitely better than FFXIV

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Are any of these dps jobs fun? I have more fun on white mage than some of these boring ass dps rotations

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
the complete edition is on sale, i never played an MMO before ,D2 probably the closest to that:mjlol: do u bruhs recommend it? how long would it take on average to beat the base game to get into the expansion stuff?

Am about to beat FF7 so i need a good rpg/FF to keep me going
1-60 is free so thats base game + heavensward expansion. its a good final fantasy game as it pulls from all over the franchise with easter eggs and references. as a story, its just as good as any single player FF

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Are any of these dps jobs fun? I have more fun on white mage than some of these boring ass dps rotations
the only dps job i have at level cap is ninja and i like it cuz of the key combinations for the jutsus on my naruto shyt but you @Anti-Anime so you wouldnt like it :troll:

giphy.gif

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
These load times with the PS5 :banderas:

i lowkey wanna get into tanking again but I don’t wanna relearn how. My first job was warrior to 50
War is hella dumbed down compared to when 50 was cap. My first and main job is war. It’s light work

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all do pull against the wall tanking? Any tanking vids y’all recommend?