Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
They wilding with that date, I need my mind to be clear before cyberpunk. Maybe cyberpunk will get pushed to August.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So Last of us 2 Death Stranding And FF7 all within 4 months of each other?

GOT DAYUM!
9__zjG.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
let me hold the L

that looked awesome
People said the same of every Final Fantasy game upon the initial showing they later turned around and shat on. Final Fantasy XIII was a system seller till it released and everyone took a dump on it.

This is still modern day Square Enix we're dealing with. I won't forget that. The last Final Fantasy title Square made that was consensus good by most was Final Fantasy X 18 years ago. I liked XII but people are kinda iffy on that one.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm reading that the game is split in 2 parts with the first part being all Midgar. So half the game is the opening city from the original? They must be cutting a lot from everywhere else.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People said the same of every Final Fantasy game upon the initial showing they later turned around and shat on. Final Fantasy XIII was a system seller till it released and everyone took a dump on it.

This is still modern day Square Enix we're dealing with. I won't forget that. The last Final Fantasy title Square made that was consensus good by most was Final Fantasy X 18 years ago. I liked XII but people are kinda iffy on that one.
yeah but that shyt looked good fukk it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:hhh:Man shut up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • FFVII Remake will be split into 2 Blu-Ray discs worth of content with Disc 1 consisting entirely of Midgar as the development team are planning on expanding the story of Midgar.
  • The game which releases March 3, 2020 will contain both discs.
  • New tactical mode in (optional)
  • Enemies have a focus gauge; if filled, you can stagger your attacks for bonus damage
  • Filling ATB allows you to use Tactical Mode, game slows down and allows you to plan to use abilities
  • Item usage is limited
  • Stagger mechanic from Final Fantasy XIII is in
  • PS4 exclusive, no mention of other platforms
The voice cast for Final Fantasy VII Remake is

• Cloud, voiced by Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
  • Barret, voiced by John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Independence Day: Resurgence)
  • Aerith, voiced by Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
  • Tifa, voiced by Britt Baron (GLOW)
  • Jessie, voiced by Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man, Persona 5, ThunderCats Roar)
  • Biggs, voiced by Gideon Emery (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Wolf)
  • Wedge, voiced by Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
  • Sephiroth, voiced by Tyler Hoechlin

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still have that Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Edition in the shipping box from Square Enix that I never opened. Spent like $250 or some shyt on it. It's not even worth resell what I bought it for brand new all these years later. At the time it cost more than the console I bought it for.

If you buying that hopefully it's not to resell but to use and keep.