Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm reading that the game is split in 2 parts with the first part being all Midgar. So half the game is the opening city from the original? They must be cutting a lot from everywhere else.

Yeah ain’t no way they finished that bytch in time
U prolly right...they cut a lot of shyt out and added more to midgar because they reuse a lot of the same assets
I don’t have a problem if the story is great
I gotta cop a PS4 tho

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Remaking Final Fantasy VII has allowed us to dive much deeper into the world and its characters than ever before. The game design was optimized for this title as well, and we anticipate two Blu-Ray discs worth of gameplay content. The first game in this project expands on the story of Midgar, and is such an elaborate retelling that it has become a solid standalone game in its own right."

I really wonder what this entails. Two discs has to be massive as fukk. I mean the only other game that was two discs this gen was RDR2 so I'm not seeing what they're doing ehre.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really wonder what this entails. Two discs has to be massive as fukk. I mean the only other game that was two discs this gen was RDR2 so I'm not seeing what they're doing ehre.

1 could be the install disc and the 2 is the play disc...:ohhh: Just like RDR2...

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
When Aeris touched Cloud on the ending to the newest trailer, it got me thinking they’re gonna alter story a bit and dig deeper into the Cetra/Jenova beef. I think it might be Jenova cells reacting to Cetra presence.

This would be interesting to touch on. Something to note, it doesn't seem like Cloud sees whatever those ghosts things are until AFTER Aerith touches him by the wrist. Aerith has always been connected to the Planet, so her seeing spirits or hearing things shouldn't be getting her that shook... But whatever it was, it looked malevolent and probably wasn't prepared to deal with it.

Some theories are that they're the spirits of the victims due to the AVALANCHE terrorism.

It also makes me wonder if the first game is TWO discs upon arrival. We'd need more details, but that's the one thing that's making me wonder where they're taking this. If Midgar is so huge, what about the rest of Gaia? If Midgar is one whole game in itself, then how are they gonna fit in the rest of the game in the other disc? We need clarification.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just saw the footage. I came. Will be copping a used PS4 finally just for this. Might fukk around and replay the original for the umpteenth time.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm reading that the game is split in 2 parts with the first part being all Midgar. So half the game is the opening city from the original? They must be cutting a lot from everywhere else.

I would expect this to be at least a 3 parter.

Because if it's a 2 parter.. they would have to cut too much

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But yeah.. Think I'll grab that deluxe edition.

these next 12 months gaming wise are just.... :wow: