Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
This is old as fukk:stopitslime:
Thought it was new

tumblr_ltjeyzAjFf1qgjvrso1_500.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
To be fair, he's a test tube mako soldier....those guys (as shown with Zack) are pure super strength, regardless of muscle mass. Mako = roids. Zack was literally running around looking like swiss cheese, killing soldiers and carrying Cloud. They go out their way to show and tell you that the SOLDIER program is the only and last super soldier program that needs to exist. No one could do what they did. Cloud takes out a summon single handedly.

The only person in the series with that kind of power is Zell, but he's on another level entirely.
I get what you're saying bruh, but this is the smallest he's looked compared to other games (other than his look from the art style for the first game, but a lot of those proportions were off lol). They could have atleast went with a look similar to this...
618dwbbF8kL._SL1000_.jpg

Just looks weird for the breh to be swinging that huge sword around looking like he hasn't lifted a weight in his life...
cloud-strife.jpg

But I know they were soldiers experimented on. But you're telling me breh was that frail when he was just a regular soldier without the mako roids?

Anyway it's just a game. Now we just gotta wait til this shyt actually drops :manny:
:russ: Ok after reading that again I could see why it would get that response.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We're approaching 3 years later and they're still hiring for the development of the game. They took it from the original team and moved it in house a while ago and are still hiring. You would think that in over 3 years of development the first part of the game would at least be damn near ready but nope.

Then again Kingdom Hearts III was announced in 2013 and might actually be released in 2018.

Does it really take 6 years for a competent developer to make a game? I can remember when 6 years was basically a whole console generation. Now it's a development cycle for a single game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We're approaching 3 years later and they're still hiring for the development of the game. They took it from the original team and moved it in house a while ago and are still hiring. You would think that in over 3 years of development the first part of the game would at least be damn near ready but nope.

Then again Kingdom Hearts III was announced in 2013 and might actually be released in 2018.

Does it really take 6 years for a competent developer to make a game? I can remember when 6 years was basically a whole console generation. Now it's a development cycle for a single game.

A dev cycle isn't 6 years, this is just Square's thing now. Well I should say Tetsuya Nomura and whatever team he works with, because every project he's involved in these days is a complete disaster. FFVersusXIII basically turned into Duke Nukem Forever and they basically had to take the game away from the original team and scrap it to turn FFXV into what it is today. KH3 went in and out of development hell until they took the main dev team over there and helped out. Now this, and it seems to me that the same thing will happen where the game will make little to no progress until KH3 is done. Not to mention it could suck because a lot of their recent releases have been trash.

I think they've just bitten off more they can chew, they can't adequately work on multiple AAA type games at once like other game devs.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

fukking bad

Do American devs take this long?

And they releasing it in parts too...throw the whole remake away

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A dev cycle isn't 6 years, this is just Square's thing now. Well I should say Tetsuya Nomura and whatever team he works with, because every project he's involved in these days is a complete disaster. FFVersusXIII basically turned into Duke Nukem Forever and they basically had to take the game away from the original team and scrap it to turn FFXV into what it is today. KH3 went in and out of development hell until they took the main dev team over there and helped out. Now this, and it seems to me that the same thing will happen where the game will make little to no progress until KH3 is done. Not to mention it could suck because a lot of their recent releases have been trash.

I think they've just bitten off more they can chew, they can't adequately work on multiple AAA type games at once like other game devs.

You right...Nomura is the common denominator

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

This shyt was always gonna be a late ps4 gen/ps5 starter title..

and Square has been a mess for a minute.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It's not unheard of a dev team to hire help through out the development process. This has been going on for years.

Having said that, it only took CD Projekt RED 4 years to develop "The Witcher 3" and that's obviously far bigger than any Final Fantasy game. And it was a full game, not an "episode" or whatever kind of nonsense Square is talking about.

Square is just lazy as fukk, basically. Or if not lazy, extremely inefficient as a company.

Fred.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Trying to recreate a whole world in 4K HDR 60 fps detail is not easy or quick work. Plus, these consoles are getting closer to having 10 year spans instead of the usual 4 to 5.

I liked FFversusXIII better than FFXV. But anyway, I hope FFVII Remake gets done sooner than later. PS4 Pro should be able to handle it. No reason why anyone should have to wait until PS5.