Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Man I tried it once and I was like :beli:
Put it on rest mode might try today at work on my break with the portal. I have the capability my characters are level 50 and I got maxed out materias and bahamhut.
I’ll look up what I need to get aerith and cloud materia wise and tackle it again

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:whew: beat it after multiple tries
Got the bioga on deck with Aerith

Motherfukked koed cloud I was only with Aerith with ok enough health but he was already weakened by Cloud’s last thundaga then he went on his final mode my chocobo summon final mobbed him and TWO MACHINES CAME OUT :damn:moffukas got me to 588hp with the hell house firing out of his ass flames I had like 5 mp left so I couldn’t revive cloud who had more so I had to just dodge and attack to get my atb bar up for her mp drain to revive him but them attacks was enough and it died
:blessed: fukking piece of shyt U DEAD

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
imagine living this way, just imagine

People really bought systems out of loyalty instead of content. boggles the mind.
Crazy part is these people probably aren't aware how great some other games are like uncharted, god of war, ghost of tsuthima, spiderman, last of us,
shyt even mid ones like Days gone were awesome. Its not just quality content but lots of it too. I literally only play exclusives for the most part except for Rockstar and 2k games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People really bought systems out of loyalty instead of content. boggles the mind.
Crazy part is these people probably aren't aware how great some other games are like uncharted, god of war, ghost of tsuthima, spiderman, last of us,
shyt even mid ones like Days gone were awesome. Its not just quality content but lots of it too. I literally only play exclusives for the most part except for Rockstar and 2k games

Even I don’t deprive myself of games i want to play out of brand loyalty. I wanted Fire Emblem and Zelda so I bought a Nintendo, i was interested in hi fi rush and starfield (yikes) and both an xbox.

This guy is a paid games journalist and is depriving himself of games out of brand loyalty

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Even I don’t deprive myself of games i want to play out of brand loyalty. I wanted Fire Emblem and Zelda so I bought a Nintendo, i was interested in hi fi rush and starfield (yikes) and both an xbox.

This guy is a paid games journalist and is depriving himself of games out of brand loyalty
Back when bioware was kiling it, i was team xbox, because i like the games better. These days i can afford to buy both systems (and actually did own an xbox series s at one point) and still have no reason to get any xbox games,

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Back when bioware was kiling it, i was team xbox, because i like the games better. These days i can afford to buy both systems (and actually did own an xbox series s at one point) and still have no reason to get any xbox games,

Buying an xbox has been a waste of money for two generations now, even more so after next week

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ayo that whisper bahamut on hard :beli:
Made me go all the way back
Im bout to say nah and leave it at there and get ready for Rebirth :unimpressed:

Edit: :wow: got him on my second try pressured his ass and ban bam BANG nikka :damn:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Or you could just buy all systems and have a preference.
Buying an xbox has been a waste of money for two generations now, even more so after next week
I'm shocked to stumble in the thread and see you say this. :aicmon: