Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was fire but still no trailer for Part 2. The game did feel expensive as fukk and I guess I'm not surprised that it not having crazy sales delayed things.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Idk if I got that rusty or the game got hard af. I was doing the turtle sign mission and those scorpions in the factory felt like boss fight. I just got done playing Lost Judgment, so I’m trying to get out of playing it like that.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I’m hoping there isn’t any pull-up or fight every summon type shyt in this game because I was losin it last game. Plat the game though.

How brehs feel about fort condor?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idk if I got that rusty or the game got hard af. I was doing the turtle sign mission and those scorpions in the factory felt like boss fight. I just got done playing Lost Judgment, so I’m trying to get out of playing it like that.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I’m hoping there isn’t any pull-up or fight every summon type shyt in this game because I was losin it last game. Plat the game though.

How brehs feel about fort condor?

I loved Fort Condor…the best in-game, game I’ve played.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yuffie was fun, the junkyards/factories of chapter 1 and mostly everything in chapter 2 was dull
You bugging. Chapter 2 has the box challenge, Scarlett fight, old simulator fight, creepy ass Nero fight and the legendary monsters in the simulator and then tops it off with a glimpse of the whole gang and a crazy ass reveal at the end.

That shyt was piff after piff :banderas:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You bugging. Chapter 2 has the box challenge, Scarlett fight, old simulator fight, creepy ass Nero fight and the legendary monsters in the simulator and then tops it off with a glimpse of the whole gang and a crazy ass reveal at the end.

That shyt was piff after piff :banderas:

I don’t know which one was more difficult. The pull up mini game or the box challenge :francis:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I don’t know which one was more difficult. The pull up mini game or the box challenge :francis:

I think the box challenge took me a bit longer. It's a great way to master Yuffie's versatility in combat though. I don't think I really used her nunjitsu before I had to master this challenge, became a staple after and absolutely vital for the legendary monsters/Nero on HARD mode.