Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It was problematic my first time, but when I went through it again, it didn't seem that bad to me. To me, upon replaying most of it, my only points that felt dragging and egregious padding was the side missions.

I didn't find the Train Graveyard problematic my first try myself.

I just don't really like horror and scary things it gives me anxiety LOL

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That was probably the only boss I genuinely disliked. And as far as the story for that area, I put my thoughts in the spoilers thread too.

I really, really don't like the Aerith as a Yuna-esque Spirit Caller stuff that they're dancing around

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna replay some chapters and get the weapons i ended up missing
Gonna replay some chapters and get the weapons i ended up missing

The one I missed was Bladed Staff for Aerith. I didn't realize you have to steal Bladed Staff from final boss, Eligor in chapter 11. I finally got unlocked Trophy for got all the weapons.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlit::lolbron: I mean it's Tifa....

:shaq:

But Jessie seems like a freaky :mjlit:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The one I missed was Bladed Staff for Aerith. I didn't realize you have to steal Bladed Staff from final boss, Eligor in chapter 11. I finally got unlocked Trophy for got all the weapons.

When it comes to critical shyts like this in games, I wish the games did a better job (or rather a job at all in this case) of at least hinting to you about such a criteria needed to get the weapon. I don't mean it has to outright spell it out for you, but ionno...something like, "I lost something important here some time ago and maybe someone picked it up" etc. I hate having to resort to strategy guides to get info on such things that in no way, shape or form are pointed out in game.

I rather not use strate guides and/or walkthroughs for my playthroughs unless I'm frustratingly stuck on a part/boss/section for hours. I'm cool with looking around for hidden stuff and there being secrets to be had, but there should be some clues on a secret at least even existing somewhere, ya know.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to critical shyts like this in games, I wish the games did a better job (or rather a job at all in this case) of at least hinting to you about such a criteria needed to get the weapon. I don't mean it has to outright spell it out for you, but ionno...something like, "I lost something here some time ago and maybe someone picked it up" etc. I hate having to resort to strategy guides to get info on such things that in now way, shape or form are pointed out in game.

I rather not use strate guides and/or walkthroughs for my playthroughts unless I'm frustratingly stuck on a part/boss/section for hours. I'm cool with looking around for hidden stuff and there being secrets to be had, but there should be some clues on a secret at least even existing somewhere, ya know.

Right.