Final fantasy has a Medievil approach to diversity(too many black people=Bad)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those TLR style tactics been having me lately :dwillhuh: I don't know how my posts can be seen to be c00n shyt.
C00n is an extremely overused term on this site. Anything can be said to be c00nish. Someone would call both points "c00n" shyt. It don't even bother me at this point I'm sure I've said things that would be sensible in real life but in TLR be seen as "c00nish" lol.

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
My only contribution to this topic is that you sound broken.
:umad:

Ole, don’t demand better fake ass militant. :francis:
I do demand better old man but I’m not gonna go begging for it on my knees like you. Best way to do it is with your wallet. I hope you didn’t buy this game

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I do demand better old man but I’m gonna go begging for it on my knees like you. Best way to do it is with your wallet. I hope you didn’t buy this game
White man tell you to use the other water fountain and you’ll gladly oblige saying, “we need to make our own water fountains.” :russ:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
No, I'm not upset. They can go on to white wash their made up worlds however they want but they know it doesn't have to be that way which is why I quoted Watanabe. I'm criticizing the reasons of why they say they can't or won't do it or when they do choose do it they do it disrespectfully which is what the video I posted was mostly about.
I understand where you’re coming, I do but the best thing you can do is not buy the game and not support devs that say stupid shyt. I knew I wasn’t gonna buy it as soon as they started juelzing on how having black characters was somehow unrealistic.

I rather stick to final fantasy 10, the only few games in that series that isn’t giving medieval Europe a constant hand job

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
White man tell you to use the other water fountain and you’ll gladly oblige saying, “we need to make our own water fountains.” :russ:
I absolutely love for black people to have our own stuff because that means we can do the unlimited instead of having to “fight” for it. I’m done asking non blacks for it.

Just imagine how much untapped potential there is in black game development.
:manny:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
^^^ this is what spending too much time in TLR will do to you

Why the fukk would a Japanese game franchise made by Japanese people for Japanese people care about black representation? The whole world doesn't revolve around US audience sensibilities

And why are you such a low self esteem having motherfukka you post incessantly about representation in a game you spend most of your time shytting on?

I swear ever since this clown started posting heavy in this forum it's gone to shyt

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Hope yall keep this same energy next year with Atlus/Sega, Bandai-Namco, etc
Lmao, this thread is unbelievable, I remember Meach making a concern trolling thread about some Medium article talking about how Ellie caved Nora's head in with a lead pipe in TLOU2, these faggits deserve to have all their threads brigaded and you can be sure I'm gonna be all up in the Shartfield thread on launch day

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lmao, this thread is unbelievable, I remember Meach making a concern trolling thread about some Medium article talking about how Ellie caved Nora's head in with a lead pipe in TLOU2, these faggits deserve to have all their threads brigaded and you can be sure I'm gonna be all up in the Shartfield thread on launch day
Defend racism for stan points brehs :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude told y'all black people wasn't realistic for the made up time period and then included giant summons, magic and fighting gods...

But the people who have a problem with that are the crazy ones.

I don't expect my jrpgs to have black people, but don't give me some BS answer and insult my intelligence :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude told y'all black people wasn't realistic for the made up time period and then included giant summons, magic and fighting gods...

But the people who have a problem with that are the crazy ones.

I don't expect my jrpgs to have black people, but don't give me some BS answer and insult my intelligence :stopitslime:
Dude put white people in turbans and crafted a world clearly based of chattel slavery and jim crow america.

But naw can’t have any brown skin in the game. That would be too much.:wow:

And dudes in here defending the shyt for stan points.

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But naw can’t have any brown skin in the game. That would be too much.:wow:

this is like your god of war spear shyt all over again lol

You clearly didn’t play the game cause there are literally ‘brown’ people in the game. But you don’t actually care you are just stanning behind racism.

don't expect my jrpgs to have black people, but don't give me some BS answer and insult my intelligence

At the end of the day its the same mentality behind all of it they just don’t say the quiet part out loud. None of these japanese studios are putting black people in their games, and we’ve still been playing them and hyped about them for decades. Next year we’re all gonna be playing Metaphor/Persona which is literally just fantasy shyt, that won’t have any black people at all in it and no one will bring it up. People will continue to stan these white washed weeb games and anime just like they always have.