An Xbot listing Persona :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stans calling persona trash cause it’s on gamepass :ohlawd:

This is the part where we just completely make things up i guess. :unimpressed:

The point is “sony stans” had access to persona 5 for 6 years already, which was @winb83 point. Its an old ass game yall are celebrating now just cause its on xbox. We been celebrated persona 5 and royal and strikers (the latter of which xbox sitll doesn’t have) its not moving the needle

getting generations old jrpgs isn’t a victory

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Halo
Forza motorsport
Red dead Redemption 2
Monster Hunter
Outriders
Gears of War
The outer worlds
MLB the Show
High on life
Sea of Theives
Quantum Break
Anthem
Wolfenstien
Yakuza
Dirt 5

Forza Horizon
Deathloop
Phsyconaughts
Mass Effect
Flight simulator
Scarlet Nexus
Persona.

All old indie Games.

Sony stans :mjlol:
None of the bold games were day one Game Pass games some of them were ports of very old games. Quantum Break came out in 2016. Are we really listing games that are like 7 years old to make a case? You can't just nail it down to the last 2 years which for a streaming service is a long time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of the bold games were day one Game Pass games some of them were ports of very old games. Quantum Break came out in 2016. Are we really listing games that are like 7 years old to make a case? You can't just nail it down to the last 2 years which for a streaming service is a long time.
Most of the bolded games were on gamepass within months of release. Quantum Break was on gamepass in 2017.

I listed AAA games throughout the life of gamepass. You can play the semantics game and quantify what consists as a “very old” game. But all those games i listed were still very popular and sought after when they released on gamepass.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said game pass was a bunch of AA games, he listed over a dozen triple A games.

Then Sony Stan's come in and say "these old games"

But in every single "what are you playing this weekend" thread it's people playing a mixture of brand new games and old games.

Let's not act like atomic heart ain't dropping in a few weeks, then wu long then ironically MLB the show which Xbox players are getting for "free"

But yeah yall right no games, and no exclusives and no triple A titles.

*Loads up monster hunter rise and hi Fi rush*

:comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It was also in bargain bins
I mean y’all can move the Goalpoasts back and forth if you want to.

Game with good reviews is not AAA due to it’s budget
Game with AAA budget is not AAA cause you don’t like the game.

Every thread and conversation you contradict yourselves.

Nothing else for me to say about it :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You said game pass was a bunch of AA games, he listed over a dozen triple A games.

Then Sony Stan's come in and say "these old games"

But in every single "what are you playing this weekend" thread it's people playing a mixture of brand new games and old games.

Let's not act like atomic heart ain't dropping in a few weeks, then wu long then ironically MLB the show which Xbox players are getting for "free"

But yeah yall right no games, and no exclusives and no triple A titles.

*Loads up monster hunter rise and hi Fi rush*

:comeon:
And hilariously they claim @winb83 isnt a sony stan.

nikka came in here and did his best @Gizmo_Duck impression:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Most of the bolded games were on gamepass within months of release. Quantum Break was on gamepass in 2017.

I listed AAA games throughout the life of gamepass. You can play the semantics game and quantify what consists as a “very old” game. But all those games i listed were still very popular and sought after when they released on gamepass.
If it's not coming to Game Pass day one then there's a chance the customer has already bought the game before it happened. Congratulations some game you had no idea was coming to Game Pass came to it a few months after it was released. Surly that convinces you to give Microsoft $10-$15 a month because who knows what will happen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Right now it’s just a bunch of old games, indie games, and AA games.

Nothing you said contradicts what he said. You literally just posted a bunch of old ass AAA games, the same thing sony gets on ps plus

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If it's not coming to Game Pass day one then there's a chance the customer has already bought the game before it happened. Congratulations some game you had no idea was coming to Game Pass came to it a few months after it was released. Surly that convinces you to give Microsoft $10-$15 a month because who knows what will happen.
So now if a game isnt purchased day one it doesn’t exist. :ohhh:
I'll be waiting on games more often. A few months after I bought that game it was on discount.
Wait for discounts then scoff at discount programs sony stan brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not really sure what the argument is here, xbox is still way in last place and it isn’t going to change anytime soon. Their software output just doesn’t appeal to people and low prices and gamepass isn’t gonna change that.

They need better games, whether its 3rd party or first party. Yall can go back and forth for days, its not gonna change the fact that most people aren’t interested in xbox right now and haven’t been for a long time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@winb83 went from.

Gamepass doesn’t have any AAA games.(only to be proven wrong)

To all those games are “very old”(only to be proven wrong again)

To “if it ain’t day one it don’t count(While he waits for discounted games cause $70 is just too much)

Sony stans wild as fukk :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not really sure what the argument is here, xbox is still way in last place and it isn’t going to change anytime soon. Their software output just doesn’t appeal to people and low prices and gamepass isn’t gonna change that.

They need better games, whether its 3rd party or first party
When all else fails just talk about console sales.

This is @winb83 next move too.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck……:wow: