• Mad Max

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For me personally Indy is the more iconic character and franchise. Overall, It’d be easier for me to pop in an Indy movie on a lazy Sunday than MM which makes it the slightly better franchise to me.

Mad Max is no slouch tho, it might be the more consistent one of the two.

Consistency counts a lot for me. I love the character of Indy more than I love everything else around him in four movies. Because I love him, I can sit through the movies and find enjoyment in all of them, even crystal skull to a degree. But I know at least three mad max movies are going to easier watches for me

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That’s fair but see for me being more iconic doesn’t mean better. That’s the same argument in rap. Wayne may have more icnonic verses and moments than black thought but thought is the better rapper to me and it’s not even close.

Indy as a character is everlasting and more iconic than max but I feel like George miller did the more consistent franchise. And then to resurrect it 30 years later and have it be just as vital and fun while never losing its social message edge is a serious ass thing to pull off
Much props for Miller dropping classic piff 30 years later. Amazing.

Yeah, I've never actually seen an Indiana Jones movie :hamster:

and the only Mad Max I've seen was Fury Road and I wasn't all that blown away :yeshrug:
:francis:
And

:francis:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
came in to say that MM has the quality to make this an interesting match and when you consider the last films released by each franchise, MM clearly won. However, people who have never seen IJ probably have seen a parody or a reference or an homage to the film; its influence is that great and IJ himself is one of the biggest characters in film history.

at the end of the day, IJ has the influence and the classic run in the 80's that allow for anyone to watch at anytime, and I also feel like if not for Fury Road, the MM franchise would have fallen by the wayside, so IJ gets the go ahead.