• Total voters

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn

tumblr_m7rn9p7ryV1rwuq4jo1_500.gif

I have to choose one,So... (and it was close)

giphy.gif

mad-max-thumbs-up-gif-8.gif

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So everyone saying Indy is iconic, is that you voting yes for the character or the franchise? Because yeah I’m with you on Indy as a character being iconic and much more iconic than max. But movie by movie, George miller’s output isn’t at least on that same level?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So everyone saying Indy is iconic, is that you voting yes for the character or the franchise? Because yeah I’m with you on Indy as a character being iconic and much more iconic than max. But movie by movie, George miller’s output isn’t at least on that same level?
Fury Road is better than Temple and Crystal Skull...The Indy movies have aged much better than Mad Max granted MM had a very low budget for those early films I would imagine.

Too many iconic scenes for Indy not to be the better overall franchise. The opening to Raiders alone is classic status then you add in the score and his character. Hard to match that.

Fury Road is my shyt tho. Road Warrior too.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fury Road is better than Temple and Crystal Skull...The Indy movies have aged much better than Mad Max granted MM had a very low budget for those early films I would imagine.

Too many iconic scenes for Indy not to be the better overall franchise. The opening to Raiders alone is classic status then you add in the score and his character. Hard to match that.

Fury Road is my shyt tho. Road Warrior too.

Well then we’re arguing icnonic moments vs consistency. Raiders is the best flick of the bunch but fury road and road warrior are no slouches at all and have had a direct impact on stunt work and direction and action scenes. shyt the whole idea of a dystopian future movie started with George miller.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
shyt the whole idea of a dystopian future movie started with George miller.
That's debatable.

But it's not like Indy is light years ahead, but you had Spielberg in his prime, Harrison in his prime, the trilogy is more synomous with the 80s then maybe any other franchise. The quality to all 3 films stand the test of time more than MM in my opinion.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's debatable.

But it's not like Indy is light years ahead, but you had Spielberg in his prime, Harrison in his prime, the trilogy is more synomous with the 80s then maybe any other franchise. The quality to all 3 films stand the test of time more than MM in my opinion.

That’s fair but see for me being more iconic doesn’t mean better. That’s the same argument in rap. Wayne may have more icnonic verses and moments than black thought but thought is the better rapper to me and it’s not even close.

Indy as a character is everlasting and more iconic than max but I feel like George miller did the more consistent franchise. And then to resurrect it 30 years later and have it be just as vital and fun while never losing its social message edge is a serious ass thing to pull off

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
This was a tought on I had seen Mad Max so many time back when WB was pix 11 on a Saturday morning. And Indiana Jones has such a great and rich history. I am going with Indiana Jones it the movie just inspired so much if they both had new entrys I would be more hype for Mad Max. Hell the last Mad Max was better than the last Indiana Jones

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

For me personally Indy is the more iconic character and franchise. Overall, It’d be easier for me to pop in an Indy movie on a lazy Sunday than MM which makes it the slightly better franchise to me.

Mad Max is no slouch tho, it might be the more consistent one of the two.