Better Franchise?

• James Bond

• The Matrix

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If you really wanted to be great you’d vote for Bond but I’ll let you pretend
It was already winning in a landslide when I voted.

I really only fukk with 4 bond films, more than Matrix but still

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bond all the way.

But Quantum of Solace might be one of the most disappointing sequels of all time.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This really isn't a contest. You can always find a Bond flick to enjoy, or 3 or 7. Guns, gadgets & girls. This is the perfect example of "if it ain't broke"

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’ll never understand only fukking with four movies but :manny:
Bond is just too redundant. I respect it's legacy and character but I don't give a fukk about bond, and havent for years now.

I'll vote bond because I do respect the longevity and influence however and there was a time I liked the movies. Matrix just didn't capitalize off the 1st film and was a one hit wonder imo.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bond is just too redundant. I respect it's legacy and character but I don't give a fukk about bond, and havent for years now.

I'll vote bond because I do respect the longevity and influence however and there was a time I liked the movies. Matrix just didn't capitalize off the 1st film and was a one hit wonder imo.

Yeah one of my issues is the formula but then I also love when they break away from it. The first two in the series obviously are outliers because the formula wasn't established yet and after Goldfinger, that's what they stuck to. But then you get to stuff like On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Live and Let Die, For Your Eyes Only, License to Kill, Goldeneye, and damn near everything of Craig's run outside of Spectre that eschews the formula. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it's not so good but it's a chance I always appreciate being taken.

And like I said, every bond movie has a flavor for someone who's into that specific flavor. I love Connery and Craig because I like my Bond a little darker and rough around the edges, more akin to the book Bond. Moore and Brosnan are a little too light for me, although they both have their moments.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Fukk bond. The first 2 episodes of the anime matrix >>>>>bonds entire run.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bond, and I'm not even a big Bond fan. But the catalog is too deep. "Matrix" was dope as fukk but the two sequels were sub-par.

Fred.