Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Let the breh cook:manny:

One thing I like about dude is that he's always interested in being put on stuff and hearing other people's opinions rather than argue that his opinon is superior.

He's an honest dude and good in my book:ehh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: I'm watching the Billboard Music Awards right now & I'm wondering what are these supposed to be Homages to?:

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy @stomachlines

:patrice:Also, I've always suspected this is a throwback to "Thriller":

homages to michael jackson, specifically that late 70's and 80's era of mike

michael laid the blueprint for all these pop stars of today and yet none of em' come anywhere close to his musical contributions

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I'm watching the Billboard Music Awards right now & I'm wondering what are these supposed to be Homages to?:

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy @stomachlines

homages to michael jackson, specifically that late 70's and 80's era of mike

michael laid the blueprint for all these pop stars of today and yet none of em' come anywhere close to his musical contributions

I'm watching the BTS of "Fine China":

:whew: The main chick is a PAAG (1:44 mark).

:scust: :camby: Also, Why is Chris Brown currently promoting a Duet Album with Tyga? I want more shyt like "Fine China" & "New Flame" from him.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching the BTS of "Fine China":

:whew: The main chick is a PAAG (1:44 mark).

:scust: :camby: Also, Why is Chris Brown currently promoting a Duet Album with Tyga? I want more shyt like "Fine China" & "New Flame" from him.

yeah, chris brown still ain't dropped a career definin' classic album like a "don't be cruel" and it's a shame because he talented but for every one really good song he released ("new flame", "fine china", "don't think they know"), he always finds time to drop some duds like the bullshyt music he doin' with tyga :beli:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
yeah, chris brown still ain't dropped a career definin' classic album like a "don't be cruel" and it's a shame because he talented but for every one really good song he released ("new flame", "fine china", "don't think they know"), he always finds time to drop some duds like the bullshyt music he doin' with tyga :beli:
:lupe: I had to look up what "Don't be Cruel" was. It's the Bobby Brown album with "My Prerogative"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nope. Only Prince song I know for sure is "When Doves Cry". Which Prince song was the 1 that was performed on "Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back"?

That's morris day and the time. A group prince wrote for and used as an outlet to do other music. Just get purple rain breh that's all you need right now

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex