Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Hey real talk, the main reason I fukked with the joints from the "Thriller" album, but ignored the stuff from the "Bad" and "Dangerous" albums all these years is because...

"Thriller" Album = Black Micheal Jackson :wow:

"Bad" and "Dangerous" albums = White Micheal Jackson :damn:
Breh fukk that...still classics
Yeah. After watching them 3 music videos off the "Dangerous" albums a month ago, I done changed my mind & I need to go finally watch his other music videos & add them joints to my Google Play Music account.

:snoop: Watching those 3 music videos, I had forgotten & completely slept on the fact that a lot of these dancing-ass R&B nikkas I fukks with over the years (Ginuwine, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, & etc.) got that shyt from him. shyt was an eye-opener. nikka was getting it.

and @satam55 u not mentoning OFF THE WALL = a bannable offense.

mikes best to me
What were the major hit singles off "Off the Wall"?
don't stop til you get enough
rock with you

it's a 10 track album.. :ufdup:
I'm actually familiar with both those joints. Probably because it's Black Micheal Jackson. Which 1 is the joint that Chris Tucker performed on "Rush Hour 2"?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah. After watching them 3 music videos off the "Dangerous" albums a month ago, I done changed my mind & I need to go finally watch his other music videos & add them joints to my Google Play Music account.

:snoop: Watching those 3 music videos, I had forgotten & completely slept on the fact that a lot of these dancing-ass R&B nikkas I fukks with over the years (Ginuwine, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, & etc.) got that shyt from him. shyt was an eye-opener. nikka was getting it.

I'm actually familiar with both those joints. Probably because it's Black Micheal Jackson. Which 1 is the joint that Chris Tucker performed on "Rush Hour 2"?

Don't stop till you get enough

And yeah breh, they've all bitten MJ..hard in some cases and blatantly. Justified is just Timberlake doing his best MJ impression of off the wall

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:snoop: Watching those 3 music videos, I had forgotten & completely slept on the fact that a lot of these dancing-ass R&B nikkas I fukks with over the years (Ginuwine, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, & etc.) got that shyt from MJ. shyt was an eye-opener. nikka was getting it.

Don't stop till you get enough

And yeah breh, they've all bitten MJ..hard in some cases and blatantly. Justified is just Timberlake doing his best MJ impression of off the wall

:mindblown: Why am I just now realizing this???!!!!!

@stomachlines

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
*Loads up iTunes*

*Mulls*

Bad
Thriller
Off the Wall
Dangerous
Got to Be There

Invincible

:mjlol:I wish I could go back in time to 2001 & see how that album was promoted (That was the year before we first got cable).

Usher, R.Kelly, Ginuwine, Sisqo, 112, Jagged Edge, Joe & etc. all dropped albums and/or had HUGE HITS that year. NSYNC started dropping hits with a more R&B/Soul sound that was getting played on Urban Radio stations & BET. I don't even have to mention what was going on in Pop music back than. Who the fukk was trying to listen to some new Micheal Jackson??!!

:dahell:Please tell me they were trying to sell it to the Adult R&B & Adult Top 40 audience.
@MartyMcFly @FlyRy

EDIT:

:damn::dead: The "Invisible" album solid over 18 million copies according to Wikipedia!!!

@stomachlines

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:I wish I could go back in time to 2001 & see how that album was promoted (That was the year before we first got cable).

Usher, R.Kelly, Ginuwine, Sisqo, 112, Jagged Edge, Joe & etc. all dropped albums and/or had HUGE HITS that year. NSYNC started dropping hits with a more R&B/Soul sound that was getting played on Urban Radio stations & BET. I don't even have to mention what was going on in Pop music back than. Who the fukk was trying to listen to some new Micheal Jackson??!!

:dahell:Please tell me they were trying to sell it to the Adult R&B & Adult Top 40 audience.
@MartyMcFly @FlyRy

EDIT:

:damn::dead: The "Invisible" album solid over 18 million copies according to Wikipedia!!!

@stomachlines

michael jackson was "michael jackson". he was gon sell regardless of how much times had changed. :mj:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

@MartyMcFly @FlyRy

EDIT:

@stomachlines

So you thought MJ's first album since 93 wasn't going to sell records? :francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
michael jackson was "michael jackson". he was gon sell regardless of how much times had changed. :mj:
So you thought MJ's first album since 93 wasn't going to sell records? :francis:

:francis: He did have big name producers working on that album. According to Wikipedia "You Rock My World" was At least a Top 10 hit on all the relevant Billboard singles charts. Did that come & go as a single? Because I don't even remember that joint.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:francis: He did have big name producers working on that album. According to Wikipedia "You Rock My World" was At least a Top 10 hit on all the relevant Billboard singles charts. Did that come & go as a single? Because I don't even remember that joint.

It was the song they premiered on 106 and park when that was still a bit deal. it was right after 9/11 and Chris Tucker was the co star in the video. song was huge breh