Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:francis: He did have big name producers working on that album. According to Wikipedia "You Rock My World" was At least a Top 10 hit on all the relevant Billboard singles charts. Did that come & go as a single? Because I don't even remember that joint.

"you rock my world" alongside michael jackson bein' "michael jackson" is what sold the album. that single was pretty damn big. i mean, it wasn't fukkin' with michael's music of the 80's or nothin' but it was still better than the average and compared to another artist's best work

that music video for "your rock my world" had both marlon brandon and chris tucker in it :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It was the song they premiered on 106 and park when that was still a bit deal. it was right after 9/11 and Chris Tucker was the co star in the video. song was huge breh
"you rock my world" alongside michael jackson bein' "michael jackson" is what sold the album. that single was pretty damn big. i mean, it wasn't fukkin' with michael's music of the 80's or nothin' but it was still better than the average and compared to another artist's best work

that music video for "your rock my world" had both marlon brandon and chris tucker in it :wow:

So it was Jordan on the Wizards-status?