Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Satam, my fellow Garland breh, what you need to know? You need to get up on your Prince and definitely Morris Day and the time. Watch Purple Rain, then watch some Morris Day clips from Soul Train. Prince and his whole camp used to be on some quiet incognito type shyt. I bet yall brehs don't even remember it used to be like a recluse contest between Prince and Michael Jackson always hiding out. I think Mike went recluse after he burned himself, but Prince was always hard to find. All that and these dudes still ruled the planet. Can't even imagine a celeb hiding out like that.

Don't worry man, my gf is the same way. I'm constantly having to school her on pop culture she missed.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My second year at UT, my roomate was obsessed with Boomerang. Used to bring different girls to our dorm to watch Boomerang, lol.

South Central got quotables for days. That's a hood classic in my household.

Dead Presidents :myman: That's some real shyt right there.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:beli: I know I ain't the only person who ain't keeping up with current music like that.

:dwillhuh:

"Current music"?

So not only are you an alien, you're an old alien.

:patrice:

I guess it took a while for you to get here.

:yeshrug:

Keep cookin' breh

UCZaL6s.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:why: That's such a tall order. It's why I never botheredbto catch up on them in the past.

Tall order? Homie you don't have to watch all of them lol. You can always ask the film room regime which are the ones to watch and you'll be set. There's a very loose continuity to the Bond films and actually as of 2006, the continuity is more solid now in the Daniel Craig era. The only consistent thing about the pre Craig flicks is that he got married and his wife was killed on their wedding day