Reppin
DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
add "Moonwalker" to his studies about MJ...

220px-Smoothcriminal7.jpg

Also Captain EO and the blood on the dance floor video:banderas:

I just physically sighed thinking someone alive in America doesn't know about this movie.

Goddamn.

:mjcry:

Just the beginning of the movie when they do the montage of MJ's career should wet his appetite about the GOAT

:mjcry:

I looked up that movie years ago. Ain't it basically similar to what Usher did with that "Rhythm City Volume One: Caught Up" movie?

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Satam is a 17 year old white man from Denmark raised in captivity by overprotective parents who never let him leave the house or watch most movies and television shows.

He empathizes with black Americans because his butler slipped him the Hidden Colors DVDs and the Malcolm X biography while they weren't looking.

It's not his fault. Leave him alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Satam is a 17 year old white man from Denmark raised in captivity by overprotective parents who never let him leave the house or watch most movies and television shows.

He empathizes with black Americans because his butler slipped him the Hidden Colors DVDs and the Malcolm X biography while they weren't looking.

:rudy::camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I grew up watching the fukk outta "The Simpsons", so I definitely got a lot of Pop Culture from it.

You mean you "heard" a lot of pop culture. Doesn't mean you understood what you heard or seen though.

True. @StraxStrax posted this tumbler link: http://moviesimpsons.tumblr.com/ 2 years ago in this thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ohhh-the-simpsons-refers-to-movies.98602/

:whoo: Damn there's a lot of pop culture references that I didn't pick-up or understand watching as a kid.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

simpsons-awkward-collar-pull-o.gif