Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just doing some random search and saw that last year breh made a thread to discuss the MTV Movie Awards. :snoop:

I think we might have to enforce the Ludovico technique onto the guy or he'll never learn.

And we'll start with making his pried open eyes watch A Clockwork Orange so he understands that reference.

The mtv movie awards....on a board full of grown ass men and women why would we want to talk about that

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You know who's music isn't timeless? Prince's. fukk HIM!

tumblr_lcb86pEu2l1qzjix8.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
When doves cry is a timeless record :ahh: however heard much of his catalog outside of that song :pachaha:

I've seen numerous musical acts on three continents over the course of nearly two decades.

He is hands down the greatest doing it today.

When the lil nikka came up through a trap door in the stage surrounded by dry ice, played the opening notes of 'Purple Rain' and 30,000 lost their minds and started singing along, it was over :mjcry:

I've spent nearly 10 years trying to find a live experience as good as that tour was. So far - no dice.

Edit:

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/prince-is-throwing-a-rally-4-peace-in-baltimore-this-weekend.html

:goatsalute:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
A lot of old people in here
Lol I'm 24 nikka. The music is classic. Prince and definitely mike, were true hit makers and Quincy jones truly is da gawd. Marvin Gaye is classic too as already referenced stuff he talks about then is still relevant and his voice and the sounds are great.

But it's all preference. Like I really don't mess with 80s rap like that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
No bro, I'm honestly just saying it's too early for it to be considered timeless music.
fukk your couch breh :birdman:

i saw you take shots at the King michael jackson too :ufdup:

i just got my local symphony schedule for this upcoming season and one of the shows is "the music of michael jackson". it'll be his music from jackson 5 to the end.

that's timeless breh

:umad:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk your couch breh :birdman:

i saw you take shots at the King michael jackson too :ufdup:

i just got my local symphony schedule for this upcoming season and one of the shows is "the music of michael jackson". it'll be his music from jackson 5 to the end.

that's timeless breh

:umad:

If @satam55 won't step to the wu, then maybe we need to extend the reach

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't even really laugh like that cause before this year I had never seen The Godfather or any of the Star Wars flicks :mjcry: