Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok that does it. @satam55 get in here breh and give us the list. You haven't heard purple rain, you're just getting to mad max...just tell us what you haven't seen and let the suggestions fly. You need to eat. Or you're just the greatest mind fukk in the history of mind fukks

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just watch entire run of The Simpsons, you'll get all the pop culture you need. Air Bud has been in the show 3 times, in some fashion
I grew up watching the fukk outta "The Simpsons", so I definitely got a lot of Pop Culture from it.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Only seen the first one for the first time ever 2 years ago.

Star Trek
Only seen (& own) the current J.J. Abrams/Bad Robot-produced movie series

Star Wars

Seen all 6 live-action movies. (:yeshrug: I watched them in chronological order, I like the prequel trilogy, & think "Revenge of the Sith" is the best movie of the entire series)

Seen the 2D animated Clone Wars mini-series.

Seen the 3D CGI Animated Clone Wars movie. Need to get into the show 1 of these days.

James Bond
Only seen the Daniel Craig movies. I Own "Skyfall"

Halloween
Seen ALL OF THEM, Original series (:scusthov:including "Halloween III") & remake series. I own "Halloween H20"

Nightmare on Elm St
Seen all of 'em. I own "Freddy vs. Jason" & 2010 remake.

Never seen it. Never been interested. But I might give in because how much it referenced in the slasher horror film genre.

Watched them for the first time ever 2 years ago.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only seen the first one for the first time ever 2 years ago.

Only seen (& own) the current J.J. Abrams/Bad Robot-produced movie series

Seen all 6 live-action movies. (:yeshrug: I watched them in chronological order, I like the prequel trilogy, & think "Revenge of the Sith" is the best movie of the entire series)

Seen the 2D animated Clone Wars mini-series.

Seen the 3D CGI Animated Clone Wars movie. Need to get into the show 1 of these days.

Only seen the Daniel Craig movies. I Own "Skyfall"

Seen ALL OF THEM, Original series (:scusthov:including "Halloween III") & remake series. I own "Halloween H20"

Seen all of 'em. I own "Freddy vs. Jason" & 2010 remake.

Never seen it. Never been interested. But I might give in because how much it referenced in the slasher horror film genre.

Watched them for the first time ever 2 years ago.

You need more Bond in your life. Watch the first four, then watch live and let die, the spy who loved me and for your eyes only. Then watch the living daylight and fukk it, all of the Brosnans just because

And you definitely need to peep psycho and any other Hitchcock you haven't watched but @FlyRy can point you in the right direction for those

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Satam has seen more blockbusters than me.

I've been trying to watch Armageddon but so boring