Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How is it timeless if you have to be born in that era to enjoy it :dwillhuh:. I've only seen people born in the pessimistic era listen to his music. Every song from 60-70's is not timeless
He died the year before I was born and I love his music. you're sounding really stupid right now.

Anyone can appreciate movies and music from before their time.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know, many of those songs didn't age well. Definitely not timeless music in that regard

What the hell? Marvin Gaye ain't timeless? MJ and prince ain't timeless?? There's a reason you can still here lets get it on or what's going on or any MJ song playing they're the definition of timeless breh.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
30ppp since 2013.

I found him, lets get him!

1307simpsons-mob.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
How is it timeless if you have to be born in that era to enjoy it :dwillhuh:. I've only seen people born in the pessimistic era listen to his music. Every song from 60-70's is not timeless

:usure:

Pharrell and Robin Thicke got sued and lost for ripping off a Marvin Gaye song (which came out in 77) that they figured they could pass off as their own. If that doesn't show his music is timeless, I don't know what does.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This thread was hilarious. I didn't know that @satam55 on ice most of his life and so outta sync with reality such as this.

However, I will say something right now that will surely piss off, astound and abhor the most of you "gents" since his name was thrown around often in this thread and that is Prince can go fukk off. I never ever liked him and never ever will. Vastly overrated as a singer (I said singer, not musician/artist, you twats). I'd much prefer to listen to Rick James to him in that regards for sure. In fact, as an aside, I'm cool with Prince's art, without him being a face to it, such as him writing for Vanity and Morris Day back in the day is all gravy to me; him writing for himself:aicmon:....pass.

And I actually deplore the fact that his whole mantra made it so cool to being so fukking weird and now everyone wanna ride that damn train. Not every damn thing that's weird is cool and you don't have to be so gotdamn weird as fukk to be great or do great music/things/etc. Lastly, I don't and never will get or be with the whole faux-gheyness, androgynous angle as being an ironic super turn on/appeal to women.:shaq2::scust: That queer deer stare...:demonic::camby:. Just goes to show how ass backwards women and this world can be sometimes.

I gives absolute zero fukks for anyone that got qualms with my stance here either. If ya do, you can go fukk Prince's effeminate ass in the ass and toss all of ya'll over a bridge under cherry moon, to the bushes:trash:, by the boat, DOWN BY THE RIVER, bytch!!!:pacspit:

And no, this is no :troll: post either. 100% :birdman: status. [/rant]