Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
LMAO this thread is gold:russ:

Kinda reminds be of myself and sports before I fell in love with them.
I still remember when i didnt know Larry Bird was white:lolbron:
One of the most shocking revelations of my young life. I had heard of larry and i knew he was one of the GOATS but i always assumed he was black. First time I saw a picture of him I was like " :why::dwillhuh::wtf:". :deadrose:
:russ:
yo no bullshyt right...
my pops was already in New York City (gettin settled in with his job or whatever) and me, my moms, and brother finally hit the states a lil bit after
and my pops is already on some fukk the Celtics shyt EARLY!
so my uncle goes out and gets me this Larry Bird nerf hoop shyt
i dont know if it was supposed to be as a joke but my pops destroyed that shyt! it was one of those ones you can adjust or whatever
did that shyt right in front of me and my brother
from that moment on i vowed to never like any team he liked
and i wasnt no Larry Bird or Celtics fan i was obsessed with Magic Johnson at that time

why you traumatize me like that dad?:mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:russ:
yo no bullshyt right...
my pops was already in New York City (gettin settled in with his job or whatever) and me, my moms, and brother finally hit the states a lil bit after
and my pops is already on some fukk the Celtics shyt EARLY!
so my uncle goes out and gets me this Larry Bird nerf hoop shyt
i dont know if it was supposed to be as a joke but my pops destroyed that shyt! it was one of those ones you can adjust or whatever
did that shyt right in front of me and my brother
from that moment on i vowed to never like any team he liked
and i wasnt no Larry Bird or Celtics fan i was obsessed with Magic Johnson at that time

why you traumatize me like that dad?:mjcry:
:pachaha:I feel you on that. There's a reason I turned into a Laker/Kobe stan :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
LMAO this thread is gold:russ:

Kinda reminds be of myself and sports before I fell in love with them.
I still remember when i didnt know Larry Bird was white:lolbron:
One of the most shocking revelations of my young life. I had heard of larry and i knew he was one of the GOATS but i always assumed he was black. First time I saw a picture of him I was like " :why::dwillhuh::wtf:". :deadrose:
:dwillhuh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvin Gay, Prince etc

Homie lol you don't have to be old to know dope shyt Marvin Gaye was dead by the time I was born but that didn't stop me from discovering his music when I was old enough to do that. Age has got nothing to do with it. If you like good shyt you'll always find good shyt

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Homie lol you don't have to be old to know dope shyt Marvin Gaye was dead by the time I was born but that didn't stop me from discovering his music when I was old enough to do that. Age has got nothing to do with it. If you like good shyt you'll always find good shyt
I don't know, many of those songs didn't age well. Definitely not timeless music in that regard

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
did you just say marvin gaye music is NOT timeless!?!?!? :what:

@hexagram23 we need to do something about this
How is it timeless if you have to be born in that era to enjoy it :dwillhuh:. I've only seen people born in the pessimistic era listen to his music. Every song from 60-70's is not timeless