Fighting Games Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soul Calibur 2, 5, and Tekken Tag 2 are heavily discounted on xbl this week btw. The convienience of having them on demand is tempting but I'll save my scraps for bikinis in DOA or some shyt

Is Tekken Tag 2 worth it? Did they add the new characters?......

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Too bad more of ya'll ain't up on Blazblue. Definitely a counter for the slowness of SFIV that ya'll legitimately complaining about. LOL & SMH that the newest one ain't even on xbox, nor will Guilty Gear Xrd. Meh @ Ultra dropping in another 2 weeks. I'll cop it, but I'm hardly enthused.
Never was a big fan of either. Persona was straight but it was easier to get into. I can't fukk with their style of fighting games. Ain't even exciting to watch either imo
Is Tekken Tag 2 worth it? Did they add the new characters?......
Yeah dude. It's like $10 right now and if you're talking about the preorder bonus characters then yeah they are all there

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Never was a big fan of either. Persona was straight but it was easier to get into. I can't fukk with their style of fighting games. Ain't even exciting to watch either imo

350x700px-LL-badbc28f_bunk-the-wire.gif

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Yeah dude. It's like $10 right now and if you're talking about the preorder bonus characters then yeah they are all there

I like the anime art style of Blazblue and Guilty Gear just could never really sit down and get into it:yeshrug:

I like the fact that arcsystems remind me of capcom with their special character intros with certain fights I love the little things like that capcom and snk dont do that anymore:to:

I take it everyone is getting Ultra Street Fighter on June 3rd?:usure:

We should have a nice Coli Lobby the day it drops

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like the anime art style of Blazblue and Guilty Gear just could never really sit down and get into it:yeshrug:

I like the fact that arcsystems remind me of capcom with their special character intros with certain fights I love the little things like that capcom and snk dont do that anymore:to:

I take it everyone is getting Ultra Street Fighter on June 3rd?:usure:

We should have a nice Coli Lobby the day it drops

Blazblue takes those little things to the Nth degree my man. They even be saying character specific lines when doing their special moves if the characters are familiar with one another. Not to mention the in-depth story mode. And their english voice acting is top notch. Game is the shyt. I'd play it even more than SFIV if more people actually played it. Playing it a lot now since I just got the new one.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Blazblue takes those little things to the Nth degree my man. They even be saying character specific lines when doing their special moves if the characters are familiar with one another. Not to mention the in-depth story mode. And their english voice acting is top notch. Game is the shyt. I'd play it even more than SFIV if more people actually played it. Playing it a lot now since I just got the new one.

Thats what I love a fighting game that really tries to immerse you in their world Capcom used to be awesome at this

Breh I am on the 360 and once I read they werent getting the new Blazblue I was fukking pissed I wanted to get into it so bad but I see you having a tough time since it aint Street Fighter or Tekken everyone is on some
wwE1XDy.gif
shyt

I wish I never got rid of PS3 I would be going in on that game right now Jin and Valkyhyn(sp?) I fukks with

shyt I just might download guilty gear tonight just cause

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thats what I love a fighting game that really tries to immerse you in their world Capcom used to be awesome at this

Breh I am on the 360 and once I read they werent getting the new Blazblue I was fukking pissed I wanted to get into it so bad but I see you having a tough time since it aint Street Fighter or Tekken everyone is on some
wwE1XDy.gif
shyt

I wish I never got rid of PS3 I would be going in on that game right now Jin and Valkyhyn(sp?) I fukks with

shyt I just might download guilty gear tonight just cause

Yeah, I like when fighters do that as well. One of the reasons why VF isn't as lauded by me as others, due to their lack of pretty much everything else. I never got with the idea that fighters need to be absent of everything but a good fighting engine in order to be good. Having both is very much a plus in my book. And fighting games also should have a lot of personality in its fighters, stages, etc. Mahvel does that a bit in MVC with how select characters say the names of their tag partners during aerial combos (like Hulk calling Wolvie and Ironman "Little Man" & "Metalman" :russ: ,Wolvie/X23/Magneto calling each other by first names and Trish calling Amateresu "here pooch"). I like the lil stuff like that as well.

Lemme know if you ever get a quad or pick up a triple again for some fighters.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just check it out on XBL on Demand and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 price is $6.79 :gladbron:. F*ck it, I about to buy it and download it now.

Last edited:
Daps
I just check it out on XBL on Demand and Tekken Tag Tournament price is $6.79 :gladbron:. F*ck it, I about to buy it and download it now.
Word!? damn man might as well pick it up.

I want to get ultra too...but damn I need a new controller..prob might get a arcade stick.

But Im broke as fukk right now..get let go from your job brehs:sadcam:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Im down for some Ultra SFIV while i still got live.

Im good like, better than normal people:ld:

but I get beasted on by real players. :manny:

I play Akuma.:myman:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Word!? damn man might as well pick it up.

I want to get ultra too...but damn I need a new controller..prob might get a arcade stick.

But Im broke as fukk right now..get let go from your job brehs:sadcam:

Keep your head up breh:salute:

Yeah, I like when fighters do that as well. One of the reasons why VF isn't as lauded by me as others, due to their lack of pretty much everything else. I never got with the idea that fighters need to be absent of everything but a good fighting engine in order to be good. Having both is very much a plus in my book. And fighting games also should have a lot of personality in its fighters, stages, etc. Mahvel does that a bit in MVC with how select characters say the names of their tag partners during aerial combos (like Hulk calling Wolvie and Ironman "Little Man" & "Metalman" :russ: ,Wolvie/X23/Magneto calling each other by first names and Trish calling Amateresu "here pooch"). I like the lil stuff like that as well.

Lemme know if you ever get a quad or pick up a triple again for some fighters.

Most definitely

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We ran a Tekken, VF5, and SFIV Coli lobby on Xbox live about a month ago. We'll probably do it again after Ultra SFIV drops

I have VF5, Tekken 6, Mortal Kombat 9, SuperSF4, now downloading Tekken Tag Tournament.

I haven't played these games for a long time so I need to get back to my skills, need to more practice before I :flabbynsick: on the fighting game.

Can someone school me on Ultra SF4?