Fighting Games Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
but yea i tore your juri up with ease i suggest u drop her.
I don't play SF like that. Did you not read my post stating that already?

I won a round so how is that with ease? Mashing jab and mashing dp, lost a round to a scrub and you over here bragging :snoop:[DOUBLEPOST=1397421755][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol I'm going to pick him against you again teach you a lesson
Forgot my Raps are playing. I'm gonna join y'all later

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
I don't play SF like that. Did you not read my post stating that already?

I won a round so how is that with ease? Mashing jab and mashing dp, lost a round to a scrub and you over here bragging :snoop:[DOUBLEPOST=1397421755][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forgot my Raps are playing. I'm gonna join y'all later

lol breh i hit with you link combo after link combo etc and i only did heavy hp for chip damage but get back on so i i can pick ken again so i can bust that ass lmao
then why the fukk are u playing then if u rusty ? makes no sense to me lmao.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
lol breh i hit with you link combo after link combo etc and i only did heavy hp for chip damage but get back on so i i can pick ken again so i can bust that ass lmao
then why the fukk are u playing then if u rusty ? makes no sense to me lmao.
Why the fukk not? We were just playing for fun. Not everybody out here playing like it's a career

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
ggs @Don Mack @DonkeyPuncher718 in TTT2

It be dope if we can get more people in that or VF

I'm down for some Injustice too

What games does everybody have anyways?

In fighting games I've got everything except Injustice, Blazblue and that Persona game. I don't really mess with those games. I got DOA5 Ultimate too. I'll have to dust the cobwebs off of it. I think I still have Samurai Shodown 2 on my harddrive.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
In fighting games I've got everything except Injustice, Blazblue and that Persona game. I don't really mess with those games. I got DOA5 Ultimate too. I'll have to dust the cobwebs off of it. I think I still have Samurai Shodown 2 on my harddrive.
Had persona, it was cool but these anime games aren't my style.

I'm down for some DOA5U, I just got it but I can just pick Sarah or Pai and play it like its VF since everything works the same (just a lot less damaging)

So you got SCV?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Good games y'all shyt was real[DOUBLEPOST=1397426868][/DOUBLEPOST]

How is that doa5ultimate?
It's cool. It can get deep but it's a pretty fun casual fighter. Haven't played online yet so I can't speak on that. Got it for $25 used (it was cheaper on live before but I didn't bite), deep tutorial and a list of viable combos for noobs, a pretty long story mode that gets you to try everyone (like MK9), and if you like watching random tournaments like I do - the DOA5U scene is still pretty active. They've even added a new character recently with another one to go. You should pick it up and we can all level up :handshake:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
It's cool. It can get deep but it's a pretty fun casual fighter. Haven't played online yet so I can't speak on that. Got it for $25 used (it was cheaper on live before but I didn't bite), deep tutorial and a list of viable combos for noobs, a pretty long story mode that gets you to try everyone (like MK9), and if you like watching random tournaments like I do - the DOA5U scene is still pretty active. They've even added a new character recently with another one to go. You should pick it up and we can all level up :handshake:

Aight I'm going to cop it tuesday then I see y'all both have it I will cop it tuesday then

Edit: y'all both have mortal kombat 9 I never really fukked with mortal kombat like that is it like injustice?

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Aight I'm going to cop it tuesday then I see y'all both have it I will cop it tuesday then

Edit: y'all both have mortal kombat 9 I never really fukked with mortal kombat like that is it like injustice?
Cool. I'm off Tuesday so I'll be around. Best bet to hit the ground running is mess around with Jacky, Sarah, Pai, or Akira in VF5FS. All the controls are pretty much the same

And yeah Injustice and MK9 are similar. Meter management is a little different, I prefer Injustice but MK9 is great too.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
DOA Ultimate is straight its more of a party game to me. Good thing about that game is you can pick up and do somewhat decent not knowing the movelists due to how easy the basic mechanics are but a veteran will still destroy a beginner though. It also has a tag team mode like Tekken Tag 2. I've got Soul Callibur 5 and I think I still have 4 too, but I dont have MK9.