Fighting Games Thread

Daps
Going to have to bookmark this thread for down the line when I get a new controller cant be messing with online fighter with the one I have now sheeit barely get by in shooters.But yea Im a fan of fighters myself got MK,SSF plan upgrading to ultimate,Tekken6 iffy about tag,Dead or Alive 5..is ultimate worth it? besides new stages and fighters did they tweak the gameplay? And oh yea I had VF5 but it broke keep forgetting to upgrade..did my damn thang with Goh's judo.

Dudley,akuma,Goh,Jin,Steve fox,Bayman my dudes.

somebody needs to see me in Fight Night Champion
online do you fight with a created boxer? or standard fight now boxers?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Going to have to bookmark this thread for down the line when I get a new controller cant be messing with online fighter with the one I have now sheeit barely get by in shooters.But yea Im a fan of fighters myself got MK,SSF plan upgrading to ultimate,Tekken6 iffy about tag,Dead or Alive 5..is ultimate worth it? besides new stages and fighters did they tweak the gameplay? And oh yea I had VF5 but it broke keep forgetting to upgrade..did my damn thang with Goh's judo.

Dudley,akuma,Goh,Jin,Steve fox,Bayman my dudes.
What system?

I been playing with the 360 pad for everything except VF (stick) can't find my fightpad nowhere and I'm not buying a new one. Guess I'll have to learn other games on stick cuz the 360 pad got me looking crazy out here

They tweaked the gameplay a bit, couldn't really tell you what aside from the power launcher, and some combo situations are guaranteed now.

Daps
What system?

I been playing with the 360 pad for everything except VF (stick) can't find my fightpad nowhere and I'm not buying a new one. Guess I'll have to learn other games on stick cuz the 360 pad got me looking crazy out here

They tweaked the gameplay a bit, couldn't really tell you what aside from the power launcher, and some combo situations are guaranteed now.
360 and yea I notice ultimate aint that much at gamestop might as well pick it up. How much was your fightpad?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
360 and yea I notice ultimate aint that much at gamestop might as well pick it up. How much was your fightpad?
Yea and the big costume pack (if your into that sort of thing) from vanilla DOA5 dlc that I think is normally $40 is on sale for $20 but this is the last week for the sale

If I remember correct, it was somethin like $35

Found a good YouTube page for high level DOA5U content for anyone that's interested
STBALLA1990 - YouTube

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Injustice is $19.99 on xbl this week. Season pass (4 extra characters) is half off too.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Ultra SF4 dropping June 3/4 on psn/xbl. Everyone copping that shyt? Trying to get back into it but it's not grabbing me.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'll upgrade to it since there aren't any new fighting games dropping. I kinda fell off from Street Fighter too

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ed Boon tweeted an MK 10 subliminal the other day. Be good to have a next gen mortal cacbat.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'll upgrade to it since there aren't any new fighting games dropping. I kinda fell off from Street Fighter too
I'm currently bouncing around between DOA5U, VF5FS, and TTT2. Playing slow ass SF4 just numbs my spirit. I don't wanna cop but the urge to get the hot new fighting game whatever it is always overcomes

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm currently bouncing around between DOA5U, VF5FS, and TTT2. Playing slow ass SF4 just numbs my spirit. I don't wanna cop but the urge to get the hot new fighting game whatever it is always overcomes

Yeah man Sfiv requires too much patience and turtling for me. Jumping over fireballs to get anti aired gets stale.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ed Boon tweeted an MK 10 subliminal the other day. Be good to have a next gen mortal cacbat.

Interested in seeing how the story continues from mk9. Never liked pressing buttons to block and dash though

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Ryan heart at next level for the stream monsters out there.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Soul Calibur 2, 5, and Tekken Tag 2 are heavily discounted on xbl this week btw. The convienience of having them on demand is tempting but I'll save my scraps for bikinis in DOA or some shyt

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Too bad more of ya'll ain't up on Blazblue. Definitely a counter for the slowness of SFIV that ya'll legitimately complaining about. LOL & SMH that the newest one ain't even on xbox, nor will Guilty Gear Xrd. Meh @ Ultra dropping in another 2 weeks. I'll cop it, but I'm hardly enthused.