Fighting Games Thread

Daps
@Nemesis87 @King Sun, @NZA , @Tic Tac T O @Khalil_4real

Since this is"Fighting" thread.

So anybody have "Fight Night Champion" or play "Fight Night Champion"?
I do..not as much tho due to my game disc being a lil jacked.I'll be playing for awhile and get disc error.But it does it when it feels like it, I can be playing for hours and nothing.Other times I play one match and disc error.

I been meaning to "TRADE" with gamefly.:lolbron:

anyways why you asking? you wanna get these hands put on you in bare knuckle mode?:wtb:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
We ran a Tekken, VF5, and SFIV Coli lobby on Xbox live about a month ago. We'll probably do it again after Ultra SFIV drops
I stopped playing when my Raptors made the playoffs. didnt really game during that time but I'm back at it and want my revenge in TTT2. for whatever reason I played on the 360 pad last time - I seemed to have forgot I use my stick for that game too. SF4 was on the fightpad but I cant seem to find it so I'm trying to learn how to play stick with that now. I've had a stick for a while but I'm only comfortable using it with certain games atm
Well, everyone has their own preference.

I actually better off with that pad than 360 controller for SF4. I've never used an arcade stick, I almost buy it but I didn't it for some reasons. I actually wanted to try that stick but I'm afraid that I might not good at arcade stick.
the SFxTK fightpads are dope, fukk whatcha heard. I got the Cammy/Julia one and its solid. If you can find one for cheap, do it.
@Nemesis87 @King Sun, @NZA , @Tic Tac T O @Khalil_4real

Since this is"Fighting" thread.

So anybody have "Fight Night Champion" or play "Fight Night Champion"?
yeah I bought it on demand when it was on sale a year ago. only played a bit of create a character mode and got to the last dude in story mode. dude is waaaay OP so I gave up on the game altogether.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
My ps4 is starving for a next gen fighter... But I guess I can wait because imma have to buy another arcade stick
yes. i have to imagine a software update could make ps3/360 sticks work

i was hoping darkstalkers would be the first game since they were doing surveys and asking people about it a while back. they even released a new artbook on tuesday. it's like they keep wanting to test the market before committing to a new game...

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what I love a fighting game that really tries to immerse you in their world Capcom used to be awesome at this

Breh I am on the 360 and once I read they werent getting the new Blazblue I was fukking pissed I wanted to get into it so bad but I see you having a tough time since it aint Street Fighter or Tekken everyone is on some
wwE1XDy.gif
shyt

I wish I never got rid of PS3 I would be going in on that game right now Jin and Valkyhyn(sp?) I fukks with

shyt I just might download guilty gear tonight just cause

I basically bought a ps3 for the new blazblue. I had to switch my main though. I'm rocking with Noel. Getting pretty good online. My win percentage is up to 55% with her. :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped playing when my Raptors made the playoffs. didnt really game during that time but I'm back at it and want my revenge in TTT2. for whatever reason I played on the 360 pad last time - I seemed to have forgot I use my stick for that game too. SF4 was on the fightpad but I cant seem to find it so I'm trying to learn how to play stick with that now. I've had a stick for a while but I'm only comfortable using it with certain games atm

the SFxTK fightpads are dope, fukk whatcha heard. I got the Cammy/Julia one and its solid. If you can find one for cheap, do it.

yeah I bought it on demand when it was on sale a year ago. only played a bit of create a character mode and got to the last dude in story mode. dude is waaaay OP so I gave up on the game altogether.

I wish, they add the vibrate in Fightpad. Mine is Crimson Viper Fightpad

I was :wtf: at Snoop Doog Stage in Tekken Tag Tournament.

Why Heihachi looks so different in Tekken Tag Tournament? He looks pretty much younger version Heihachi

I haven't played Fight Night Champion that much but Fight Night Round 3 was the best to me, it was just so smooth...but my disc error.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey @Tic Tac T O

Is Jinpachi related to Heihachi?

Great Grandfather = Jinpachi, Grandfather = Heicachi, Father = Kazuya, Son = Jin

So is Jun also related to them?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah

Kaz + Jun Kazama = Jin Kazama

Jin & Asuka Kazama are cousins

Totally forgot about Asuka but she doesn't seem related to them to me.

So that Jin's mother (Jun)? :ohhh:. I completely forgot about Jun in Tekken 2. No wonder, I looked at her like :patrice: she looks so familiar.
I fought her at the finale stage as "Boss" and didn't realize she turns into :demonic: called "Unknown" after I beat her 1 round because I know Jin's family have some demonic blood in them. Why they having Heihachi looks so young in this game?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Right now I'm currently playing KOF XIII and TTT2.

Not really interested in any SFIV game at the moment but will cop Ultra when it drops.