Fighting Games Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
The way Bradley whipped JMM Bradley has a good chance to legitimately beat Pac this time.
And Pacquiao couldn't close the show in his last fight despite slapping dude around the whole match. The old Pacman woulda had him outta there, so without the power and the randomness of his old style, he probably ain't taking this

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@Don Mack just installed TT2, back at it with my main team but it's been awhile. I'm down whenever you are

@DonkeyPuncher718 I almost forgot about you jumping over the railing and ringing out :laugh: can't take the fight to the stands breh, this ain't ECW :lolbron:

LOL I forgot about that ring out. I'm gonna try to be on in about an hour. Gotta grab some food

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@Don Mack just installed TT2, back at it with my main team but it's been awhile. I'm down whenever you are

@DonkeyPuncher718 I almost forgot about you jumping over the railing and ringing out :laugh: can't take the fight to the stands breh, this ain't ECW :lolbron:

Yeah man I know y'all had to be cracking up when y'all saw that I see y'all trying to set up a tekken session for today?

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
I can throw that in if you want to play it.

I have:
Virtua Fighter 5 FS
Virtua Fighter 5
Tekken 6 (I think)
Tekken Tag 2

Skullgirls
Ultimate Mahvel 3
SSFIV AE v.2012
Mahvel 2
Mortal Kombat 9
Soul Calibur V

Street Fighter x Tekken
Injustice
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Killer Instinct (on the One)

The bolded are games I'm decent or better in, the others need :lift:

first to 5 tic tac to in street fighter 4 ae[DOUBLEPOST=1397413950][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sticking with that old man with the white pony tail next time. I was getting some nice mix ups to come out with different button combinations. Did ok with that guy that looks like Dante from Devil May Cry too. Wouldn't mind playing yall in Tekken Tag 2 or Street Fighter also.

@DonkeyPuncher718 first to 5 also in super street fighter 4 ae 2012

Last edited: