Fighting Games Thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Yeah I'm gonna finish watching my Jays (30mins) then I'll be on my 360 for the rest of the night

My girl just came through I'm going to have to cancel tonight I'm going to be on netflix for the rest of the night lol I'm down for tomorrow though Friday no work on the weekend:blessed:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Alright. I won't forget about this :ufdup:

My bad breh but I will be on tonight I already got my smoke and no girl for the weekend so its going to be a great weekend for me

Sorry about the missed Killer Instinct invite I spent most of last night before my girl going home looking for a bag of smoke I lost if you ever lost a bag of smoke you will understand how I couldnt do anything else before I found it and sadly I couldnt find it:to:

Between getting to your door and realizing you lost your keys and losing a bag of piff you been looking forward to smoking I dont know whats worse:why:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
@DonkeyPuncher718

Cool. Lobbies in KI are straight. No delay while spectating like some games. Fulgore ain't my kind of character though. The design is cool but he needs tweaks.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
My bad Brehs I went to the bar after work I'm
Still here but I'll post once I get home and we can do whatever

no problem just whenever u ready just send me a message on here or send me a message on xbox live i will be on all night til like 2 am in the morning i got a tournament im training for so just hit me up any good with street fighter 4 ae and who u main with.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
On 360 right now
no problem just whenever u ready just send me a message on here or send me a message on xbox live i will be on all night til like 2 am in the morning i got a tournament im training for so just hit me up any good with street fighter 4 ae and who u main with.

My bad Brehs got a little too drunk last night didn't come home until 2 am I'm on now if anyone wants to play gamer tag tlegacy1982 we can play whatever:birdman: