Fighting Games Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
so none of these arcade sticks will work on next gen consoles?

Madcatz came out and said so themselves. Their X1 fightstick is the only one available at launch, but PS4 doesn't have a fighting game in the near future anyways

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I just got Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. I only got it more for the Virtua Fighter 5 characters in it. It's pretty decent to me, I definitely like the real live backgounds so no more cheap rings out. I wouldn't mind if Sega licensed VF series to Tecmo and have them make the next VF but keep the VF fight system intact. Because graphically and the live stages is what they need to get back to similar to what was done with VF3. You can see when Sega let Tecmo use their hardware back in the day to make DOA that VF was a big influence on them. So Tecmo is showing gratitude and thanking Sega with adding some VF characters in the game.

Me personally I wouldn't even mind a Shenmue/DOA fighting game that has a good story mode with movie like cut scenes. They could actually continue the story of Shenmue. Will never happen but I would definitely be all for it.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
08_ridicimages05.jpg

I hate what capcom has become:to:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I heard Capcom is broke as hell. That would explain the recycled mugen crap known as Decapre and porting over SFXT characters taking out the abc chain combos and calling them new characters.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I heard Capcom is broke as hell. That would explain the recycled mugen crap known as Decapre and porting over SFXT characters taking out the abc chain combos and calling them new characters.

So you rather not have them?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
They'll make that money back when Mighty No.9 is a hit and they sue their asses

@GoldenGlove you should if you could, hop on that vf5fs and see how much better my Pai is then yours :youngsabo:

Honestly, I think your Kage was better anyways