Fighting Games Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather they include some characters along with the SFXT ported characters that people actually want like Alex, Urien, R.Mika etc instead of building up hype for a Frankenstein doll like Decapre

There is no bread in the bank homey. They are wasting money on Remember Me, Dead Rising with no install base etc......

I will take what I can get at this point. I did want violent Ken though his art design is dope in Snk x Capcom.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If I were Capcom, I would've took notes from Namco. Instead of letting Kratos move set go to waste, they gave most of it to Lizardman in the new Soul Calibur.

They had a bunch of animations leftover from SFxTK that they'll never use again so if they were pressed for time and money, they coulda copied and pasted the less obvious moves like normals and made a fresher character.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They'll make that money back when Mighty No.9 is a hit and they sue their asses

@GoldenGlove you should if you could, hop on that vf5fs and see how much better my Pai is then yours :youngsabo:

Honestly, I think your Kage was better anyways
:beli:

Fam, I actually played some local matches this past weekend with my bros. Felt like riding a bike :wow:

My Pai is admired by many... I highly doubt yours is better than mine... even if I've only played this game once in about a year.

And honestly, my Brad is better than my Kage

:yeshrug:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:beli:

Fam, I actually played some local matches this past weekend with my bros. Felt like riding a bike :wow:

My Pai is admired by many... I highly doubt yours is better than mine... even if I've only played this game once in about a year.

And honestly, my Brad is better than my Kage

:yeshrug:
Played half the cast in VF4 so picking her up was quick. Just some human sparring is all I need, special sparring mode on the hardest is light work.

Watching some of the replays and I think it was Kage>Brad>Pai for you. I regret not picking up a legit second or sticking with Akira. I had him down but only played a handful of matches online.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I just got Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. I only got it more for the Virtua Fighter 5 characters in it. It's pretty decent to me, I definitely like the real live backgounds so no more cheap rings out. I wouldn't mind if Sega licensed VF series to Tecmo and have them make the next VF but keep the VF fight system intact. Because graphically and the live stages is what they need to get back to similar to what was done with VF3. You can see when Sega let Tecmo use their hardware back in the day to make DOA that VF was a big influence on them. So Tecmo is showing gratitude and thanking Sega with adding some VF characters in the game.

Me personally I wouldn't even mind a Shenmue/DOA fighting game that has a good story mode with movie like cut scenes. They could actually continue the story of Shenmue. Will never happen but I would definitely be all for it.
You still play DOA or VF? Preferably on 360 :lupe:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
just copped DOA5 Ultimate, playing Virtua Fighter 5 FS again, and KI on X1. If anyone wants to play, I'm always down

I heard Capcom is broke as hell. That would explain the recycled mugen crap known as Decapre and porting over SFXT characters taking out the abc chain combos and calling them new characters.

They'll make that money back when Mighty No.9 is a hit and they sue their asses

@GoldenGlove you should if you could, hop on that vf5fs and see how much better my Pai is then yours :youngsabo:

Honestly, I think your Kage was better anyways

I didnt know yall fukk with VF like that im not that good but I always wanted to get into to it whats good with a 360 lobby tonight I should be on by 7pm est

I fukks with Goh

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I didn't know people on here played fighting games, I'm shocked:leon:

You aint never see none of the fighting game threads on here? I agree alot of us dont play each other as much but there are still a few of us who keep it going on the 360 and the PS3

I am an xbot and have damn near every fighting game for it I'm down to play anything Fatal Fury Special, TTT2, Darkstalkers HD, OG SF2:laugh: SSFTHD, SSF4AE, KOF 13, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum,Third Strike, Injustice, Garou, VF5, SF X Tekken, KOF 98/2002 UM JoJoHD(capcom ver) MVC2, MVC Origins, Skullgirls

The bolded titles are the ones I think I can hold my own in and give good competiton the other titles I would more than likely get washed in haha

I had UMVC3 but sold it I could be talked into picking it up again if people here are rocking with it watching the game at EVO really turned me off I never had a game where I watched the best of the best play it and be straight disgusted with the tactics used. Morrigan/Doom projectile spamming disgusting.

I do miss my Scarlet spider,Thor,Bionic Commando team:to:

I forgot I had virtua fighter fs. Ill be a punching bag in that game but I'm down to play it

Dont worry breh you wont be the only one:to:

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
You aint never see none of the fighting game threads on here? I agree alot of us dont play each other as much but there are still a few of us who keep it going on the 360 and the PS3

I am an xbot and have damn near every fighting game for it I'm down to play anything Fatal Fury Special, TTT2, Darkstalkers HD, OG SF2:laugh: SSFTHD, SSF4AE, KOF 13, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum,Third Strike, Injustice, Garou, VF5, SF X Tekken, KOF 98/2002 UM JoJoHD(capcom ver) MVC2, MVC Origins, Skullgirls

The bolded titles are the ones I think I can hold my own in and give good competiton the other titles I would more than likely get washed in haha

I had UMVC3 but sold it I could be talked into picking it up again if people here are rocking with it watching the game at EVO really turned me off I never had a game where I watched the best of the best play it and be straight disgusted with the tactics used. Morrigan/Doom projectile spamming disgusting.

I do miss my Scarlet spider,Thor,Bionic Commando team:to:

Dont worry breh you wont be the only one:to:
I might post my X-Box Live tag one day, and play some of y'all.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I think I've finally outgrown UMvC3, was playing for about an hour last night (first time in like 2 months) thinking "........I think I'm sick of this shyt"

I'm ready for the xb1/ps4 mortal kombat or street fighter

Ready to start fresh

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Just got back into SF4...... dropped Honda for Rose....

PS3 Faygo_MI

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I might post my X-Box Live tag one day, and play some of y'all.

What the fukk is so secretive about your gamertag? You might post it one day? Everyone gets worked here breh couple of cats washed me on this site aint no shame in losing everyone loses dont be afraid of taking that L on here:laugh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I forgot I had virtua fighter fs. Ill be a punching bag in that game but I'm down to play it
cool. after work, I'll start a room. I play Sarah and Pai, if y'all want a heads up. A bit of Jean and Akira

Was gonna make a Coli FGC thread but this is fine since we were all already subscribed to this from time