Fighting Games Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There aren't as many non-x-factor touch of deaths as you'd expect. And even then, that's like a combo doing 1/3 of damage in a traditional 1v1 which isn't that serious. You can't play it anyway since it's not on PC :manny:

I was going to say all of this, lol.:lolbron:

And even to get those 1 combo deaths you'll typically need like 3-4 levels of super meter to do it and plus X-factor in most cases. It's not like you can come out the gate with a auto-kill combo off 1-hit. And as you stated, it's usually only against 1-character at a time anywayz (unless all your assists just so happen to get caught in 1 combo.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I only play UMvC3, and I barely even play that at this point. The genre lost its luster.

The competitive scene is what gets me hype but in lieu of a decent arcade in the area all we have is online. And we all know online is ass cheeks in any game where you need split second timing.

At this point I'd rather play a Def Jam: FFNY type game online. (why hasn't anyone taken this engine and made a game this gen? )

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I only play UMvC3, and I barely even play that at this point. The genre lost its luster.

The competitive scene is what gets me hype but in lieu of a decent arcade in the area all we have is online. And we all know online is ass cheeks in any game where you need split second timing.

At this point I'd rather play a Def Jam: FFNY type game online. (why hasn't anyone taken this engine and made a game this gen? )

Breh.....BREH. shyt like that frustrates me to no end! That AKI engine was the best shyt ever for wrestling/fighting/mma hybrid sims.

OVERLORD

Mean Muggin
Daps
I only mess with tekken right now hit me up with a message if anyone wants to play I'm ass though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My boy just let me see his SF X TEKKEN...

I really have no desire to play this, but he just gave it to me so I was like

:ehh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
SOOOOOO........

Garou (Fatal Fury): Mark of the Wolves...who's got it?

I hear it's only on 360 :sadbron: