Fighting Games Thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Anyone ever fukk with X-men Vs. Street Fighter ? ... Joint was classic piff !

Real talk same with the original marvel vs capcom. I liked it when if you did a special the name of the special came up on screen :yes:

What ya'll know about that tekken tag 2? I cant wait for that shyt to drop. If there were some arcades around where I live I'd already be playing that shyt. But I'll have to wait until it hits consoles :sadcam:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Real talk same with the original marvel vs capcom. I liked it when if you did a special the name of the special came up on screen :yes:

What ya'll know about that tekken tag 2? I cant wait for that shyt to drop. If there were some arcades around where I live I'd already be playing that shyt. But I'll have to wait until it hits consoles :sadcam:

Yeah I'm hype for that. The console version is supposed to have over 50 characters. This dudes page got some TTT2 Unlimited gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/user/TekkenReplays

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown droppin' June 5th...
[YOUTUBE]FnSS4YsEm2E[/YOUTUBE]

:dj2:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
heard from a couple of sources that profagsi is trizzash at SF

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
KOF XIII is the best out right now, in my opinion SF x T is trash. I still mess with 3rd Strike just because it runs so smooth online

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
wish theyd take out the 150 hit combos out of marvel game :scusthov:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
that shyt is wack once a nikka catches u and doesnt drop a link u done even with a full bar of health :scusthov:
There aren't as many non-x-factor touch of deaths as you'd expect. And even then, that's like a combo doing 1/3 of damage in a traditional 1v1 which isn't that serious. You can't play it anyway since it's not on PC :manny: