Fighting Games Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Weren't they hyping the training mode in that joint though?

It has a lot of good features but much like your problem in tekken, the button placement for shortcuts is unintuitive. You gotta go back into the menu to set power blows back on after resetting to default position. If you accidentally hit the dummy record shortcut, you have to go into the menu to turn it off. shyt like that

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You talk a ton of shyt yet you've never sent an invite or challenged me in the game. I have the game, you have the game, we should play some time.

If not, get off my dikk, you cocksmoking fakkit
:usure:
I'm going to beat the fukk out of You.
You Home Alone with Peanut Butter and a Dog ass nikka.

Send it.:birdman:

DeeZ

There is an imposter among you.
Daps
Reppin
Next Door
:usure:
I'm going to beat the fukk out of You.
You Home Alone with Peanut Butter and a Dog ass nikka.

Send it.:birdman:
I already beat the fukk outta you, and I ain't even that good, bytch. Cut that shyt out...:beli:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Really, damn. Online was the games strong point last time around wasn't it?
not initially if i remember correct. guess i gotta wait a week like damn near every other fighting game release these days. and they didnt get any preorder bikini codes at the EB i got it at yet :angry:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
not initially if i remember correct. guess i gotta wait a week like damn near every other fighting game release these days. and they didnt get any preorder bikini codes at the EB i got it at yet :angry:

ah well, it'll give me some time to brush up on my skills anyway.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
Nah, I just would rather play VF instead of DOA. DOA4 was ass, the only one I'd remotely take serious was DOA2.

TTT2 is best fighting game release of the year imo. Actually got me away from UMVC3.

Anyone coppin Marvel vs Capcom Origins?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
How many VF characters are in this game now. I thought I read initially there was only supposed to be 2 VF characters only Sarah and Akira.
3. Akira, Sarah, and Pai. I've already unlocked Akira and Sarah and they handle just like they do in VF. problem is this is a faster game so half the moveset belongs in the bushes somewhere. I'll stick with Mila for now. When I get the hang of the DOA mechanics, I'll go back to them
Nah, I just would rather play VF instead of DOA. DOA4 was ass, the only one I'd remotely take serious was DOA2.

TTT2 is best fighting game release of the year imo. Actually got me away from UMVC3.

Anyone coppin Marvel vs Capcom Origins?
This games a lot deeper than I expected breh. Ton of mind games like delayed strings, spacing, critical stuns, power blow setups, low-mid-high being just as important as VF, all the stages got different aspects to be aware of :whew:

Cant say if i prefer it to TTT2 yet - and no to MvC Origins

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Why did they pick the blandest of VF characters (granted, thereare many of them) to have in DOA, LOL?
all three are OG VF characters
Akira was a given
Sarah fit the profile
Pai's moveset and style of play is similar to DOA (counters and quick attacks)

and if you're gonna add VF characters in a DOA, you're probably not gonna add more than one dude, and the other girls in VF arent as well known to the general fighting game public as the OGs. Aoi and Eileen arent even popular characters in VF, and Vanessa moveset doesnt fit imo

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
all three are OG VF characters
Akira was a given
Sarah fit the profile
Pai's moveset and style of play is similar to DOA (counters and quick attacks)

and if you're gonna add VF characters in a DOA, you're probably not gonna add more than one dude, and the other girls in VF arent as well known to the general fighting game public as the OGs. Aoi and Eileen arent even popular characters in VF, and Vanessa moveset doesnt fit imo

Yeah, I guess.

Funny, me and my boy used to always talk about them doing Tekken vs. DOA game. Would rather see that honestly.