Fighting Games Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:comeon: Looks like you gotta unlock the VF characters first

I don't really see the big deal with having to unlock characters, unless
it's something really tedious or strenuously difficult. If anything, it's an added incentive to play thru story modes. And unlocking characters by playing the game >>> buying them TRU DLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People really considering a purchase of Dead or Alive :leostare:

I am, tho probably not at full price alone. I'm trying to find a B2G1F deal to include it in. I may rag on its simplicity and shyt, but I've still always like the series, plus it's the first time it's been on the playstation in years and I like how the game looks at least. I do cop all te fighters pretty much tho.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I don't really see the big deal with having to unlock characters, unless
it's something really tedious or strenuously difficult. If anything, it's an added incentive to play thru story modes. And unlocking characters by playing the game >>> buying them TRU DLC.

Not mad or anything. I fully understand, I just wanted use Sarah out the gate. I was interested in Mila too so that's who I'm practicing with

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There can't be any more bullshyt going on in that game than there is in TTT2.

There ain't that much more bullshyt going on in TTT2 than any other fighter, homie. You stay saying something like that tho anyways, even in your precious VF from time to time, lol. Be easy kid. And happy belated b-day btw.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
IGN gave DOA 5 a 8.8 :obama:

I pre-ordered it since I used to base out part 4. It wasn't the most technical fighter, but it was still fun as hell. I'll go pick it up after work.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
IGN gave DOA 5 a 8.8 :obama:

I pre-ordered it since I used to base out part 4. It wasn't the most technical fighter, but it was still fun as hell. I'll go pick it up after work.

It was actually very technical once you masterd it. Most people will never be able to scratch the surface of how intricate the game is. Most fighting games are just rock paper scissors anyway, friend and DOA encapsulates that to the core. Great goat like game that i will own this wekened. :stylin:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Loving the combo system. Now I gotta get used to countering. It's been a while since I played DOA4 or a character that had counters in other games

illadope

ใใ‚“ใŒ
Daps
i just downloaded DOA5 but none of my friends wanna play =(