'Fight Night' @Peacock starring Kevin Hart, Samuel L. Jackson, Don Cheadle, Taraji P. Henson, Terrence Howard

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I wish somebody would tell me "doubt is the devil's drug" when they were involved in some shyt that had the Black Mafia show up at my house with guns, your friend's body showing up in a lake, and have me on the run staying in some hotel next to hookers and junkies. :gucci:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
The real story is more interesting than the show. Muhammad Ali and members of the NOI were at that party and got robbed too. I don't now why they left it out of the show.
I don't think the producers wanted them type of problems.......Spike Lee had to be careful when he made Malcolm X.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I don't think the producers wanted them type of problems.......Spike Lee had to be careful when he made Malcolm X.
exactly. That's why we got a pg-13 version of the Malcolm X story because Spike was using FOI as security for all of his films. He didn't include Yusef Shah(Captain Joseph), Ali, Farrakan, or John Ali. He just sprinkled in a bunch of fictional characters and bullshytted the public. Great movie though, but people should view it as nothing more than a movie that's half accurate. Spike knew that if he told the truth, it would have been his last film on earth.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. That's why we got a pg-13 version of the Malcolm X story because Spike was using FOI as security for all of his films. He didn't include Yusef Shah(Captain Joseph), Ali, Farrakan, or John Ali. He just sprinkled in a bunch of fictional characters and bullshytted the public. Great movie though, but people should view it as nothing more than a movie that's half accurate. Spike knew that if he told the truth, it would have been his last film on earth.
Anything discussing what was left out or what the real story was?

I'd be interested in looking at it.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Anything discussing what was left out or what the real story was?

I'd be interested in looking at it.
At the end of Chapter 30 in Jonathan Eig's book , Ali: A Life, published in 2017

ali-comeback.jpg

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Thanks, but I meant for Malcolm X.
ohhhh. Well, that's a LONG story and if I told you the truth with facts, you'd either not believe it or hate the people involved if you believed it. They all knew about the assassination. Farrakhan, Ali, Captain Joseph etc. Ali was dumb enough to give an interview stating that "Malcolm will die"(that was on youtube long before that bs Netflix documentary about Malcolm and Ali). They even tried to backdate the video stating it was after the assassination when it was clearly before. Farrakhan nnot only gave a speech a few months prior stating that Malcolm would be killed, but he was at Mosque 25 when the killers arrived back there after Hayer was detained on the scene. He gave a speech at Mosque 25 that day (which is documented that mike Wallace called him out on to his face).

And here is where the NOI members are dumb as fukk. Linward X was front row at the assassination at the time. Spike Lee used a character that was supposed to be him as an easter egg in his film. I found another easter egg no one knew about for 30 years and pointed it out with Hayer's original statements confirming what Spike put in the film. Omar Shabazz found more evidence in the original footage that went unnoticed for decades and Netflix stole his work and acted as if they found it first. As for LInward, he stated he was front row and just there to hear Malcolm speak, but he was really a decoy. Manning Marable wrote wrote a bullshyt azz book in which he plagiarized works from Karl Evanzz and Zak Kondo and added the gay Malcolm shyt in it. Marable stated that Linward was there and a part of the assassination team (as Shabazz, Kondo, and others have stated), but Marable said Linward had an affair on his wife with one of Malcolm's secretaries. That wasn't true. So this dumbazz nikka Linward X sued Marable for the affair accusations, but ignores Kondo, Shabazz, and others for claims of him being with the assassination team. How stupid can you be? Also, before Shabazz put out his video talking about Linward trying to have him killed a few years ago, he told me this personally. Them negroes aint shyt and ever been shyt. But they are certified killers though.