Fiber internet, how many in here have it?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not true. They have new technology to get those speeds with wifi. Matter of fact Google is switching to this model.

What area do you live in? I'm a manager for the AT&T fiber project for apartments throughout the country.

:usure: Google went :hubie: and said it was too expensive for the infrastructure required to do fiber like they planned. They got some wireless shyt cooking tho.

What area breh? AT&T covers 21 states. I can let you know if you're in an eligible area.

"magically" :mjpls: Competition will do that.lol

I need to know when y'all getting to Tyrone b.... :mjcry:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
6048096986.png

:mjlol:

:mjcry:

I feel your pain :mjcry:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Verizon Fios cac came knocking on my door this Saturday for permission to run lines in my backyard :noah: :lawd:

Said once he gets the rest of the blocks permission it'll be up in running in 6 months :lawd: shoutout to gentrification :mjpls:

Be like you need to hook me up then with the gigabit shyt or naw you can't run dem lines

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man in about 8 hrs I will be getting GOOGLE FIBER officially.

But its kinda funner that Spectrum/Time Warner been reaching out to me and its crazy how I just tried to pay and zero out my bill tonight and all of a sudden the automated system (which is the way I've paid for years) isnt accepting my credit card or my debit cardd.

Its like they was trynna get me over to a live rep but of course they are closed

Guess they gonna fight hard to retain me tomorrow but its too late.

Mind you my speeds up and down tonight on my last speed test with them an hour ago was 31.21 download and 22.58 upload... what a fukking joke

Martha

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google fiber will save us soon

nah. google fiber is never going to be a big thing. google isnt in it to be a major player in telecommunications. its just one of many side projects they have their feet in. even if they come to your city it will only likely be in the heart of it. the surrounding areas aint gettin nada

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
6128276741.png

Cox also offers 300 Mb/s. for $100/month. This is $80 (150 Mb/s). They've raised the prices over the last 5 years, but i've went from 50, to 100, to 150. I used to pay $60 for the 50 Mb package.

There is Gigablast, but you gotta have a house for that :sadbron: :mjcry:

Cox should offer 500 Mb/s, and THAT would be worth $80 IMO.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Google is coming to Huntsville this year.....as soon as they launch I'm switching from Comcast or whatever service I have at that point. Between $70-$80 for internet.....up to $120something for cable tv along with it. Better than what I have now.

The usual suspects have already launched their fiber internet in anticipation of Google (AT&T, Comcast, WOW, Mediacom, Time Warner).....I am not falling for that again. They give you a starting rate only to try and jack the price up a year later, and keep jacking it up.

Last edited: