Fiber internet, how many in here have it?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You only get those speeds if you are wired into the router

Not true. They have new technology to get those speeds with wifi. Matter of fact Google is switching to this model.

Checked Verizon, AT&T, and Google, no fiber for my area :mjcry:

What area do you live in? I'm a manager for the AT&T fiber project for apartments throughout the country.

Google fiber will save us soon

:usure: Google went :hubie: and said it was too expensive for the infrastructure required to do fiber like they planned. They got some wireless shyt cooking tho.

I want Fiber so bad but it's not available in my area :francis:

What area breh? AT&T covers 21 states. I can let you know if you're in an eligible area.

What happened was AT&T came in and updated their service to Fiber and to stop people from switching TWC "magically" found a way to update their service. I was getting 25/2 before AT&T came through with the upgrades. I was going to switch to them, but they have data caps and I don't fukk wit that.

"magically" :mjpls: Competition will do that.lol

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Not true. They have new technology to get those speeds with wifi. Matter of fact Google is switching to this model.

What area do you live in? I'm a manager for the AT&T fiber project for apartments throughout the country.

:usure: Google went :hubie: and said it was too expensive for the infrastructure required to do fiber like they planned. They got some wireless shyt cooking tho.

What area breh? AT&T covers 21 states. I can let you know if you're in an eligible area.

"magically" :mjpls: Competition will do that.lol

Mentor, OH. Roughly 20-30 min east of Cleveland

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Damn, they been had 1GBs speeds in Barbados for years now without a cap :ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I work for Comcast, we outchea giving out gig speeds in Chicago like it's nuffin. We giving out 10gigs but "only in select areas" :mjpls:

They give me 90mbps free cuz I work there so yeaaa ima just rock with that until further notice.

I installed a gig in this one dudes house, motherfukker had cameras surrounding the perimeter of the joint and had a touch screen BUILT INTO THE WALL of damn near every room. He clearly was on some whole other shyt and could give a damn about how much some motherfukkin internet cost

fukk that cac :pacspit:..........:to:

Lol

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
6048096986.png

:mjlol:

:mjcry: