FF7 Rebirth flopped

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LESS THAN 50 LIKES?

THIS THE BEST YO bytch ASS CAN DO? ONCE AGAIN YOU HOE ASS SCOUTING THE BUTTCRACK OF THE INTERNET FOR ANTI PLAYSTATION NEWS LIKE A HOE. GO OUTSIDE nikka.

WHAT YO LAME ASS ALWAYS SAYIN. CAC TWEETS.

USERS AINT SALES. THATS THAT shyt XBOX DO CAUSE YALL AINT BUY AHIT bytch!

WAIT FOR REAL SALES NUMBERS FROM MUfukkAZ WHO COUNT! NOT DEEZ LAME ASS CACS YALL bytch nikkaZ HATE BUT FOLLOW

DAMN YOUZA bytch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People really out here trying to compare a game's sales at the end of the PS4's life to the middle of the PS5's life? The PS4 at that point had different class buyers mixed in. It was available for under $300. A PS5 in comparison has mostly been $450-$500 as much of the life of the $399 one you couldn't even buy them normally. There is a good portion of the PS4's audience that didn't have to spend that kinda money yo own the system that the PS5 isn't accessible to right now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People really out here trying to compare a game's sales at the end of the PS4's life to the middle of the PS5's life? The PS4 at that point had different class buyers mixed in. It was available for under $300. A PS5 in comparison has mostly been $450-$500 as much of the life of the $399 one you couldn't even buy them normally. There is a good portion of the PS4's audience that didn't have to spend that kinda money yo own the system that the PS5 isn't accessible to right now.
If that's the logic you want to go by, then posters in this subforum should stop boasting about the PS5's numbers if you're going to use it as an excuse if a game doesn't do well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If that's the logic you want to go by, then posters in this subforum should stop boasting about the PS5's numbers if you're going to use it as an excuse if a game doesn't do well.
I'm not speaking to the game doing well or not I'm talking about comparing a mid-PS5 life selling pace to a EOL PS4 one. It was the #2 and #8 best selling game of February in the US. Seems like it did well.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not speaking to the game doing well or not I'm talking about comparing a mid-PS5 life selling pace to a EOL PS4 one. It was the #2 and #8 best selling game of February in the US. Seems like it did well.
I'm sure t
it's selling less than 16 and I believe they felt that game underperformed as well.

We should just accept that console only releases aren't hitting the required targets anymore.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm sure t

it's selling less than 16 and I believe they felt that game underperformed as well.

We should just accept that console only releases aren't hitting the required targets anymore.
There was a deal involved. They were financially compensated to release the game they way they did. Had they not done this it isn't hard to imagine they'd have had to foot more of the bill for developing the game.