FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sony Stan’s out here turning into Houdini when it comes to this thread.
And yall finna be chris angel next week when it’s released and its running fine then? :mjgrin:
You nikkas tryna grasps at wins like this are pathetic as fukk and salty cuz this game isn’t on your piece of shyt console so you can’t enjoy this piff I went through:umad:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
At this point we might as well have games of this caliber at "cinematic" 30FPS. Lets cut the bullshyt, gaming having progressed but regressed over the course of the years. You know its some sad shyt when I...a marsupial that's PC gang settling for 720p because its expensive and insanity to get a setup that will push boundaries without sacrifices.

Until companies focus on not being fukking greedy, developers allowing time to cook, publishers not rushing the living shyt out of developers, and the direction of complacency. Nothing will get better and we will continue to see games pulling a sneaky with specs cap.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just got back from Transformers (on Vacation this week in Hilton Head)

That retail Betta be 60 on performance

My only comments on this

Left PS5 at home so can't play demo till Saturday

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At this point we might as well have games of this caliber at "cinematic" 30FPS. Lets cut the bullshyt, gaming having progressed but regressed over the course of the years. You know its some sad shyt when I...a marsupial that's PC gang settling for 720p because its expensive and insanity to get a setup that will push boundaries without sacrifices.

Until companies focus on not being fukking greedy, developers allowing time to cook, publishers not rushing the living shyt out of developers, and the direction of complacency. Nothing will get better and we will continue to see games pulling a sneaky with specs cap.
It’s not about time or budget.

It’s HARD to get games running at 4K 60fps with modern graphics.

It’s the same story every gen. There’s a point where expected graphics and gameplay at 60fps are just not feasible on reasonably priced hardware.

We act surprised and outraged each time, but it’s reality :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

It’s the same story every gen. There’s a point where expected graphics and gameplay at 60fps are just not feasible on reasonably priced hardware.

No fanboy shyt, but the irony that I swear a Sony exec during the PS3 era said some shyt about 30fps enhances the cinematic approach. Basically, cap like a MOFO.

Matter of fact, it was an Ubisoft exec who said that bullshyt :deadrose:

Mannnnnn 7th gen gave us some fukkery piff bowy:deadrose:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

No one is asking for 4k60. That's a pipe dream on intensive games..

That shyt won't be standard until NEXT gen on not even pro consoles will normalize it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No fanboy shyt, but the irony that I swear a Sony exec during the PS3 era said some shyt about 30fps enhances the cinematic approach. Basically, cap like a MOFO.

Matter of fact, it was an Ubisoft exec who said that bullshyt :deadrose:

Mannnnnn 7th gen gave us some fukkery piff bowy:deadrose:
Sony advertised the PS4 saying 1080p 60fps would be standard.

New PS5 games coming out and can’t even match that.

It is what it is at this point. Anyone paying attention can see it for what it is.

Dudes get into these fanboy arguments and stan themselves in a corner, word to @Rekkapryde :smh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can't stand the concern trolling on this site, but a lot of yall have been real out of pocket lately so I'm just gonna mind my business and post up for the inventible Digital Foundry review bump

eating-minding-my-business.gif