Fetty Wap Tears Up After Receiving His First Music Award [VIDEO]

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
keep in mind yall that only in the black community is ignorance like making songs about selling dope to your own community REWARDED. Thats the plan. Ignorance is glamourized and rewarded. Thats the reason things like education, strong family units and group economics are at the bottom of the list in our community.

As much it pains me to say, you are fukking right.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep in mind yall that only in the black community is ignorance like making songs about selling dope to your own community REWARDED. Thats the plan. Ignorance is glamourized and rewarded. Thats the reason things like education, strong family units and group economics are at the bottom of the list in our community.

So he should have made black queen?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell he's not used to this shyt yet. shyt is still special to him.

I hope he knows that he getting the type of looks that nikkas would die for and he can really take off if he makes the right moves

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
reported for derailment

Of course. Anything speaking the truth to black people will get shutdown QUICK!!! Thats how its always been. Deaf, dumb and blind. Thats how yall like us. Thats how yall NEED us to be. Look at this yall. If yall cant see thru some of these posters by now i dont know what to tell ya. Im here to open my peoples' eyes. Thats why i do what i do.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
As much it pains me to say, you are fukking right.

We as a people have to start looking at shyt different breh. Im not HATING on Fetty Wop per se, but he's unknowingly being used as a puppet by white supremist/j*wish puppetmasters. This is a textbook example of "ignorance being rewarded". Only in the black community is this ALLOWED to happen. See, we dont see it like that. Take a look at the responses. We're eating it up. Talking bout going out and copping his album (probably more selling dope and killing black men talk) off the strength of this short clip. He's what you call a "propped up negro". He's given fame, money,awards, and a platform to influence in exchange to spread poison to millions of black youth and to further reenforce the negative stereotypes of the black male. There HAS to be a day where this culture of ignorance in our community has to stop. Again, this wouldnt be allowed in any other community but the black community. Matter of fact, its EXPECTED in the black community.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Of course. Anything speaking the truth to black people will get shutdown QUICK!!! Thats how its always been. Deaf, dumb and blind. Thats how yall like us. Thats how yall NEED us to be. Look at this yall. If yall cant see thru some of these posters by now i dont know what to tell ya. Im here to open my peoples' eyes. Thats why i do what i do.
reported for derailment

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
reported for derailment
dhMeAzK.gif
i applaude my dude. You're not even hiding the fact that you're an agent anymore.I respect it. Atleast i KNOW where you stand and your agenda.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
talk about agendas when you came to derail a thread about a positive moment with yours
hope you get banned from the booth one day for this shyt
This moment of rewarding ignorance is "positive" to white people like YOU. Im trying to get US to see shyt differently. Things like this doesnt happen in your community or the J*wish and Asian communities. Only in the black community is making music promoting a destructive lifestyle to your own people rewarded. You're not black. You cant understand. Of course you want me banned. My presence intimidates you and puts your agenda in jeopardy. I hope all the black people reading this exchange between me and you are waking up and realizing whats going on. They WANT our community to remain filled with ignorance!!! Anybody speaking AGAINST that, they report and hope to be banned. WAKE UP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!